Silence said:
Oh this will go down well.

Slater got the Winston.

Blair should have.

Beads6 said:
Silence said:
Beads6 said:
The Gymp said:
He made one bad call and they were not likely to win anyway with 3 minutes to go and 6 points down. The better side one, they were easily the better for 60 odd minutes just accept the fact that they are too good and deserved the title and deserve recognition for their achievements over the last 4 years.

LOL you are off your head if you think Archer did not destroy the Grand Final. Granted Parra may not have won but they had a bloody good chance considering they should have had a scrum on the 40m line..

[icon_lol1.

No, good on your for expressing your opinion. icon_thumbs_u

I'd liek to hear your opinion but your mouth is clearly busy with some blokes junk.

Well that sounds a little bit homophobic.

Captain Staros said:
Eels just weren't consistent enough. Refs calls aside, I think Storm were clearly the better team.

No doubt on that one, but what I think pisses people off the most is the way they are allowed to get away with some tactics when most teams get penalised for it. That and Bellamy is a douche.

ningnangnong said:
Silence said:
Oh this will go down well.

Slater got the Winston.

Blair should have.

NO NO NO NO Who picks the medal? Billy was not best on ground. Disgraceful.

Slater churchill is a terrible decision, he was superb until he made those errors late in the game. If he hadn't of made those I would have made a case for him but those two errors should have ruled him out of contention. Blair was robbed, forwards get robbed of MOTM's all the time.

Slater's right. Cooper Cronk deserved it more than him.

Silence said:
Beads6 said:
Silence said:
Beads6 said:
The Gymp said:
He made one bad call and they were not likely to win anyway with 3 minutes to go and 6 points down. The better side one, they were easily the better for 60 odd minutes just accept the fact that they are too good and deserved the title and deserve recognition for their achievements over the last 4 years.

LOL you are off your head if you think Archer did not destroy the Grand Final. Granted Parra may not have won but they had a bloody good chance considering they should have had a scrum on the 40m line..

[icon_lol1.

No, good on your for expressing your opinion. icon_thumbs_u

I'd liek to hear your opinion but your mouth is clearly busy with some blokes junk.

Well that sounds a little bit homophobic.

LOL icon_thumbs_u

broncosil said:
Beads6 said:
The Gymp said:

I agree. Not only that but Parra were on fire in the last 15 minutes. Parra were ripped off on that very poor Archer call.

Parramatta lost because they didn't start playing until they were down by 16 with 15 to go. The decision was terrible but it's not what cost the Eels the game.

Captain Staros said:
Eels just weren't consistent enough. Refs calls aside, I think Storm were clearly the better team.

Yeah the Storm were the better team by far but that poor call from Hayne may have certainly changed the outcome of the match.

If you love this great game then just appreciate a great team. Instead of the bad sport shit. Get over it and enjoy watching one of the best teams in this era to show off our game.
Well done Storm and well done Parra coming from 8th to get into the GF.
BILLY SLATER!!!!!!! U BLOODY BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tryhard said:
If you love this great game then just appreciate a great team. Instead of the bad sport shit. Get over it and enjoy watching one of the best teams in this era to show off our game.

How is hating another team being a bad sport you muppet? It's called a rivalry dipshit.

tryhard said:

+1000! Superb effort from both teams.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • Rookie Alan
  • Alec
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • something
  • Financeguy
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.