NEWS Emerging schoolboys

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Quest Newspapers' Andrew Dawson has chosen his top 60 schoolboys from GPS, AIC and Langer Cup. This includes both league and union. And a Bronco who's not getting buzz in here is number 1.

Can't post it here for the usual reasons.

Like this post and I'll DM you a copy.

Discuss in this thread.

ScreenScreenshot 2021 09 22 at 07 30 50 Full list revealed The top 60 Queensland schoolboy tal

Pretty fair.

Bryant should be top 10 and Weaver maybe higher than three I would have thought they’d have him at one.

Mariner is interesting at one. He’s certainly a big match performer. He cruisers through than explodes in finals series. Tweed and PBC have got the best out of him when they needed him.

Is deine Mariner seriously that good?

Is deine Mariner seriously that good?

Couldn’t do much more at this stage. Came in last year for Sommerville and has been great since.

He got three tries in the semi final against Wynnum then a try in the final against Townsville and three against St Brendan's in the State final.

He certainly provides in finals. That's what's impressed me the last 12 months when his school or Tweed have needed a big game he has got it done.

Australian School Boys, player of the Qld schoolboys carnival and Qld schoolboys team- can't do much more at school.

He's great out of dummy half, scored a try in the MM final that was just smart. Same against St Mary's dummy half and too smart. Great fend too.

Monsters players in defence, final this year just throws guys over the touchline, he's very physical and imposing.

Couldn’t do much more at this stage. Came in last year for Sommerville and has been great since.

He got three tries in the semi final against Wynnum then a try in the final against Townsville and three against St Brendan's in the State final.

He certainly provides in finals. That's what's impressed me the last 12 months when his school or Tweed have needed a big game he has got it done.

Australian School Boys, player of the Qld schoolboys carnival and Qld schoolboys team- can't do much more at school.

He's great out of dummy half, scored a try in the MM final that was just smart. Same against St Mary's dummy half and too smart. Great fend too.
Sounds like a Hodges clone... Big game player, brilliant dummy half runs and good fend.

Monster in defence- final against Wynnum.

What do you think of Ben Te Kura @1910? What is he like as a prospect?

Pretty fair.

Bryant should be top 10 and Weaver maybe higher than three I would have thought they’d have him at one.

Mariner is interesting at one. He’s certainly a big match performer. He cruisers through than explodes in finals series. Tweed and PBC have got the best out of him when they needed him.
Is this a strong crop of kids?

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • teampjta
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.