England vs New Zealand Series

Especially with Foran and SJ out. Have to say it was just as decisive as Australia having no props last year in terms of final results.

Anyone want to be a nice person and link the highlights?

[MENTION=2021]broncospwn[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't Benji injure himself towards the end of the season?

Some really enterprising play for those late two tries by the Kiwis. Fantastic kick by Kodi for Kahu and Glenn combined well with Kodi for the one before.

Good to see all our boys doing themselves proud with their performances.

Thanks to [MENTION=1899]Big Pete[/MENTION] for sharing the highlights. That Kodi to Kahu try was pretty cool, man was that a long slide. I've always seen Kahu as a genuine try scorer, he just always has a knack of getting through for a try.

Some really enterprising play for those late two tries by the Kiwis. Fantastic kick by Kodi for Kahu and Glenn combined well with Kodi for the one before.

Good to see all our boys doing themselves proud with their performances.

Agreed, I was quite impressed with Kahu and Nikorima during the test series, particularly Kodi who has really impressed this season and I think both players can only improve which is a really good thing.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • Alec
  • MrMoore
  • johnyE
  • Morkel
  • broncoscope
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • Griffo
  • Tim K
  • Broncosgirl
  • Behold
  • bazza
  • Justwin
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.