FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
That 3rd goal was beautiful! Arsenal going all the way this year!

The True King

The True King

NRL Player
Apr 6, 2018
Meanwhile he continues to get given the cold shoulder by Netherlands even with a host of injuries.
Gravenberch?

Nah he made himself ineligible for selection so he could focus on settling in at Liverpool. Dutch manager took it well too.

I think the kid just needed confidence. He had the world at his feet when he left Ajax and then found himself stuck behind Goretzka and Kimmich. The last 12 months have been dark for him and stalled his career but its clear to see he's got all the talent in the world.

Klopp said to the press that Grav is only at about 75-80% fitness, which explains why he's getting subbed early. Once he gets to 100% (especially used to the physicality of 2 games a week) and understands the system its going to be a transformational signing.

The True King

The True King

NRL Player
Apr 6, 2018
I just watched a replay of the Chelsea game and good lord do they need a striker. They should have been 3-0 up and out of sight in that first half. They wasted their chances and then inevitably Brentford started getting balls into the box.

Cole Palmer was the only player who can hold his head high. Sanchez had a better game but jeez Poch has a lot to answer for, that last goal was comical. Everything about their game management was wrong.

They are going to have a weird season, lots of dropped points against the bottom 8 sides and that will continue. They simply can't break teams down. I think their next run of games actually suits them, they'll have a lot more joy against teams that want to dominate the ball. Quietly backing them in to take a point from Spurs.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I only watched the highlights, but it looked like the Manc derby was as one-sided as the score suggested.

Another solid win for us - Forest look like an awful team, incredibly unambitious.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I only watched the highlights, but it looked like the Manc derby was as one-sided as the score suggested.

Another solid win for us - Forest look like an awful team, incredibly unambitious.

It was more one sided than the score suggested. 6 nil wouldnt have flattered Citeh. Fernandes and Amrabat were anonymous. Yet another big game Fernandes went missing.

The True King

The True King

NRL Player
Apr 6, 2018

Wasn't it weird how they showed up at 3-0. We found that last 10min really tough.

That was the best game from Macca in the 6 yet, really encouraging.

Dom was my MOTM, again he was brilliant. He's got a serious engine on him

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I'm expecting a loss against Newcastle here.

There's certain players lacking confidence and we're having quite a bit of trouble turning opportunities into goals.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Arsenal on the verge of being knocked out of the League Cup.

Down 2-0 against West Ham 57 minutes in.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
FMD, Ten Hag is going to get the sack at this rate.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
I can't wait until Wan-Bissaka is back and we can **** off Dalot from the starting side.

The True King

The True King

NRL Player
Apr 6, 2018

Let's fucking go.

Last time these two sides played, it ended in a 0-0 draw. It's going to be a tough match against Newcastle, they have been performing well this year. Hopefully Man United aren't flat after their win against Barca.

It's only the Carabao Cup but any chance to win silverware is always good.

CASEMIRO!!!

BRILLIANT!

The True King

The True King

NRL Player
Apr 6, 2018
Worst case scenario after this weekend Man Utd will be 7pts behind top 4, and 2pts behind Newcastle.

That is kind of crazy when you think about the negativity surrounding the club and manager.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Galah
  • Broncorob
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Galco
  • Strop
  • Big Del
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • Michaelodap
  • FACTHUNT
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.