FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Another great result for Wolves though, just a shame Villa got back in the winners column.

From United stand point, have to keep winning and try putting pressure on to get 4th or 5th for UCL.

Good win for us. Joao Gomes is a seriously talented player. He's going to be a top, top player. He could drop into pretty much any top side in the premier league but people are sleeping on him a bit because he's a Wolves player. He's so much better already than players like Caicedo.

After a rapid start and early 2-0 lead, absolutely horrid first half.

Players went into bat for themselves taking potshots and we conceded a scrappy goal instantly, and then lost hold of the game completely.

Luton been on top ever since.

Then Shaw went off injured again, so he clearly wasn't right.

Subs 1000000% needed at HT.

Good to get the win but **** me we have some things to work on, especially with Man City coming up on March 3.

Hojlund is finally coming good which is good to see.

Then Shaw went off injured again, so he clearly wasn't right.

I think he's going to be out for longer now.

I think they could have rested him for this game to give him that extra recovery time. We have some tough matches coming up and we need him there instead of Lindelof.

Good win for us. Joao Gomes is a seriously talented player. He's going to be a top, top player. He could drop into pretty much any top side in the premier league but people are sleeping on him a bit because he's a Wolves player. He's so much better already than players like Caicedo.
I don't think anyone's sleeping on him anymore haha. He was briefly linked with us in the summer and I can now understand why, he looks the real deal.

Putrid and embarassing from United players today.

Injuries are fucked, and the wholes in the lineup this has caused is one thing, but that doesn't excuse the lack of care and effort shown by some of the players today.

League Cup champions for the 10th time! 😍

The young Reds get it done.

Refereeing was farcical.

Terrible display by Wolves but a good 3 points. If VAR hadn't robbed us of probably about 9 points this season, we would have been 5th in the table now. Madness.

Garnacho is having a shocking game.

Forest are doing a good job keeping Rashford and Bruno quiet. I don't see a goal in us.

Amrabat's passing has been so poor in this game.

That's not a penalty.

They're just jostling for the ball.

Forest are starting to tire, we need to get some fresh legs on.

Make a sub Ten Hag.

Come on Bruno.

You gotta do better than that. That was easy for Turner.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manofoneway
  • whykickamoocow
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • Painin the Haas
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncs30
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Alec
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Clintos
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • porouian
  • Bronco bob
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.