FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

34 penalties in the Carabao Cup match between Preston and Fulham and Fulham are knocked out.

34 penalties, that's crazy.

3-1 at the San Siro - I'll take that.

Fairly dominant bar the first five minutes.

3-1 at the San Siro - I'll take that.

Fairly dominant bar the first five minutes.
Jokes aside, that was extremely comfortable. First 5min were strange and Tsimikas got caught out but after that we were in cruise control. We were rarely under any sort of pressure.

I liked that Gakpo performance, really direct and had plenty of intent. Thought Konate was immense and Grav another standout game in the 6.

Trent and Mo still yet to really click into gear and Jota was concerningly anonymous, again.

Still plenty to improve on but take the points at the San Siro and move on to Bournemouth.

Jokes aside, that was extremely comfortable. First 5min were strange and Tsimikas got caught out but after that we were in cruise control. We were rarely under any sort of pressure.

I liked that Gakpo performance, really direct and had plenty of intent. Thought Konate was immense and Grav another standout game in the 6.

Trent and Mo still yet to really click into gear and Jota was concerningly anonymous, again.

Still plenty to improve on but take the points at the San Siro and move on to Bournemouth.

Gakpo really impressed me. Much better suited to the left than in the centre.

Grav is just amazing. What a start to the season he's having.

Praying Ibra doesn't pick up an injury, because man he looks good. Such a strong and intimidating presence to have at the back.

Gakpo really impressed me. Much better suited to the left than in the centre.

Grav is just amazing. What a start to the season he's having.

Praying Ibra doesn't pick up an injury, because man he looks good. Such a strong and intimidating presence to have at the back.
Yeah we need to be careful with Konate, he's proven he is not durable. On his day he's one of the best CBs in the world and he consistently outperforms VVD, I just wish he could stay fit long enough to prove it. There's a reason Deschamps preferred him to Saliba for so long.

I'm intrigued how we managed the midfield. Really concerned we don't have the depth to rotate without a big drop off, especially given the form Grav is in. It was telling that Slot didn't give Jones a run at all and we're barely seeing Endo. I'd like to see Szobo in the 6, I'm more and more convinced he's not a 10.

I think we can also put a line through Nunez for now. This was the perfect game for him to start but just seems he's not fancied at all.

Active Now

• barker
  • Broncosgirl
  • kwomo
  • phoenix
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • ostin86
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.