FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Thank you Chelsea
Clint Eastwood Nod GIF by GritTV
Reckon there is anyone who can beat Man City for us?

Reckon there is anyone who can beat Man City for us?

All you would need is for Man City to draw at least one of their matches assuming Arsenal win every game.

I think Brighton or Spurs could get that result. But the likely scenario is Man City winning every game and taking another league title because they time their runs well.

I think Arsenal losing to Villa and Liverpool losing to Palace is going to be costly in the end.

All you would need is for Man City to draw at least one of their matches assuming Arsenal win every game.

I think Brighton or Spurs could get that result. But the likely scenario is Man City winning every game and taking another league title because they time their runs well.

I think Arsenal losing to Villa and Liverpool losing to Palace is going to be costly in the end.
We seem to choke everytime we go to the top of the table. 😞

Still 6 games to hope for a draw!

Interesting story about 2 19 year old premier league players arrested for assault and rape. The teams stadium raided apparently by Police.

Wouldnt be surprised if Wolves arent in the mix for this with the amount of kids playing but they arent regulars, but i take the media saying premier league stars very lightly. The only 2 regular first team players though i can think of who play for the same team and are 19 are Garnacho and Mainoo at United.

Pffft, you lot have no idea about following a team going nowhere, you think its the end of the world if you dont finish top 6 😆
We’re in our usual end of season circling the relegation plug hole to league one.
The ironic thing is, years of poor ownership, boards and bad managers we now have fantastic owners, a manager albeit out of the game at the minutes due to illness, and this will be the year we finally go down.
2 games to go but we just slipped into the bottom 3.

For ***** sake Garnacho.

You took one touch too many there.

That was a fucking brilliant build-up to that attempt at goal but Garnacho hesitates before shooting.

You had one job Maguire.

Stay onside.

Holy shit, the goal stands.

There is no way Maguire was onside, but we'll take it. Looks like VAR didn't have a conclusive angle.

**** me dead Garnacho.

Why are you so shit at shooting tonight? You've had two one-on-one chances with the keeper and you kick it straight to him every time.

***** sake guys.

Stop shooting from 25 yards.

So many wasteful chances from United tonight.

So so many.

Watching that replay.

Absolute fucking screamer.

Now watch United concede in injury time.

9 minutes added on time?

Where the **** did they get 9 minutes from?

Active Now

• Santa
  • Fozz
  • Kev_Guz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • Spoon
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.