FOOTBALL English Premier League 23/24 Discussion

Tidy price too, when you consider what we sold Sepp VDB for.

Granted his contract status brings it down a lot.
Yeah and his injury record. Hopefully we can manage him effectively as he's a talented player. I'm hoping it turns out to be another Shaqiri-esque piece of business.

Has Liverpool signed anyone?
No one that will start. Chiesa hopefully will be done soon as a depth option and we've signed our future GK but he'll be going on loan back to Valencia.

Something fishy is going on here....

Bajcetic to Salzburg I can understand - Pep knows him and he's going to need to be playing regular football to get back to where he was pre-injury.

Morton to Leverkusen is confusing as ****. 😂

Bajcetic to Salzburg I can understand - Pep knows him and he's going to need to be playing regular football to get back to where he was pre-injury.

Morton to Leverkusen is confusing as ****. 😂
Leaves us so short in midfield.

Jones, Gravenberch, MacAllister, Endo... 4 senior players to cover 2 positions, with extra UCL games added into the schedule too.

Surely there's a signing coming in.

Surely there's a signing coming in.

Yeah, there's going to have to be.

A bit of speculation the last couple of days that the Zubimendi deal isn't totally dead in the water...

Knowing us though, it'll be someone completely out of left field and the journos won't have a sniff until they're briefed - though that may not happen after how the Zubimendi deal went down haha.

Jeez, Saudi goes all out when announcing a player signing...

Yeah, there's going to have to be.

A bit of speculation the last couple of days that the Zubimendi deal isn't totally dead in the water...

Knowing us though, it'll be someone completely out of left field and the journos won't have a sniff until they're briefed - though that may not happen after how the Zubimendi deal went down haha.
I hope not.

As much as I rate Zubi as a player, I don't want anyone at the club who doesn't want to be here.

Even if he came back to us begging to sign him I'd tell him no chance. Let the other big English clubs waste their wages on players who have no ambition/motivation to wear the shirt.

Chiesa to Liverpool has now opened the door for Sancho to Juventus.

Agreement reached. He's off to Italy. That toxicity needed to go.

United will have to cover most his wages. Juve are in strife financially even after letting Chiesa go.

Excited by this and what a price.
He actually played quite a few games last season and had great availability - people making a bit too much of the injury record.

Motta didn't want him and Allegri was playing him RWB most of last season. He's taken a wage cut to make the move so hopefully that's a sign of his ambition to get his career back on track.

We will have to be careful but given his ceiling and he's just a depth option, its low risk.

Excited by this and what a price.

Was listening to The Anfield Wrap lads earlier and one of them made the point that we actually paid more for Heskey and Diouf 20+ years ago. Crazy stuff!

Looks like Juve have walked away from the deal.

You guys might just have to settle for Sterling

Europa league very winnable for one of Spurs/United.

The state of the quality of teams in pot 3 and 4....

Conference is going to be littered with teams that have players with other FT jobs.

Europa league very winnable for one of Spurs/United.

The state of the quality of teams in pot 3 and 4....

Conference is going to be littered with teams that have players with other FT jobs.

Us and Spurs would have to be the favourites to win.

Our group phase is pretty easy.

457488190_1093650065454855_9139976969240370217_n.jpg

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Xzei
  • scobie
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.