Ennis please dont go.

S

sydney_bronco09

NYC Player
Apr 24, 2008
Guys, we r losing one heck of a player. he must be kept guys. great performance tonight!

He has probably been our overall best player this season. Wallace and Thaiday aren't too far behind, but Ennis has really been something.

I don't want to go jumping the gun here... but if Ennis can gather some consistency for the rest of the year- you would have to say he is almost as influencial as Smith in hooker.

I would happily sign the petition as long as he promised to stop diving [icon_razz1

We CANNOT let Ennis go. As it has been shown tonight, a quality dummy half is crucial.... and all we have to do is make him a decent offer!!!

mal said:
I don't want to go jumping the gun here... but if Ennis can gather some consistency for the rest of the year- you would have to say he is almost as influencial as Smith in hooker.

He has been better so far this year thats for sure, Smith hasn't set the world on fire although the Storms tight in game plan doesn't help anyone of their creative type players to shine to much. Ennis and Buderus have been this years clearly best performed hookers.

I fear a deal is probably already sorted out, with an announcement put on hold until after today. But as Rocky said though, hopefully it hasn't come to pen being put to paper yet and we may still be in with a little sniff. I still don't believe its total doom and gloom if we lose him, but it'll be a great confidence boost for next year if we can steal his signature for a contract extension.

if he keeps playing every game he might be in with a chance for dally m.

it sounds little too late but we need to show our support somehow and show Cullen what a major c*%kup he's making.

He has an option in his favour to stay, it will depend on how much he is offered elsewhere.
If he is offered say 250k - 300k elsewhere then we couldn't match it whether we wanted to or not.

But with the option, both parties have to agree.

I like how everyone is so quick to judge how much money we have to spend, regardless of the fact that we lost 5 highly paid players last year. Sure we upgraded contracts- but to the extent of what we lost?

Anyway...

bottom line = how can we let a player of ennis influence go? he cannot be replaced but i fear its too late and bruno has fuc*** up again.

Dexter said:
He has an option in his favour to stay, it will depend on how much he is offered elsewhere.
If he is offered say 250k - 300k elsewhere then we couldn't match it whether we wanted to or not.

A big factor would be that he actually wants to stay here, apparently. Even a year or so ago there was an article about him wanting to sign for 4 years with us.

As I have said a number of times, I spoke to him at Cronulla.

He is very keen to stay, but the club has told him to leave, so it doesnt leave him with many options does it? Even if he has the 'option' in his favour!

Its going to be a sad day indeed when he announces he is going to the Dogs [icon_non [icon_non

FCB BB AKA MB said:
mal said:

He has been better so far this year thats for sure, Smith hasn't set the world on fire although the Storms tight in game plan doesn't help anyone of their creative type players to shine to much. Ennis and Buderus have been this years clearly best performed hookers.

Buderus is possibly the 15th best hooker. Maybe I'm exaggerating but Smith is all over him. Also Ennis is a grub, but a good player. Neither compare to Smith though

WayBDay said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:
mal said:

Buderus is possibly the 15th best hooker. Maybe I'm exaggerating but Smith is all over him. Also Ennis is a grub, but a good player. Neither compare to Smith though
It's obvious Smith is the best hooker in the game. I don't think anyone doubts that. Buderus is still quality though.

Ennis is a great player I would love to keep him but I think he will take the money and run otherwise he would have signed with us already. Hopefully we can sign Ballin or even BERRIGAN as a replacement.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.