Enough is enough!

R

Rookie Alan

QCup Player
Apr 9, 2019
I’m really proud of the boys for this game, they certainly proved themselves IMO, the referee cost them the game, Broncos didn’t lose to Manly, but the shitty NRL standard referee.

I’ve been very supportive of the team for the past several seasons but I’m just tired of the team being unfairly treated.

Apparently NRL is a game with 26 people on the field but Sydney always win. To me, the league itself must have serious problems for holding such strong opinions against Broncos players from top to bottom.

We do have a bunch of young talented players, but they will never be that good to break the tackles of the referees, and I’m pretty sure we can’t win the title like this. And it hurts me to see Sydney ***** laugh till the end.

So enough is enough, I quit NRL, I’m not quitting Broncos but I’m done with NRL!

It’s been great pleasure chatting with y’all and I hope you guys will continue enjoying the games.

I’m really proud of the boys for this game, they certainly proved themselves IMO, the referee cost them the game, Broncos didn’t lose to Manly, but the shitty NRL standard referee.

I’ve been very supportive of the team for the past several seasons but I’m just tired of the team being unfairly treated.

Apparently NRL is a game with 26 people on the field but Sydney always win. To me, the league itself must have serious problems for holding such strong opinions against Broncos players from top to bottom.

We do have a bunch of young talented players, but they will never be that good to break the tackles of the referees, and I’m pretty sure we can’t win the title like this. And it hurts me to see Sydney ***** laugh till the end.

So enough is enough, I quit NRL, I’m not quitting Broncos but I’m done with NRL!

It’s been great pleasure chatting with y’all and I hope you guys will continue enjoying the games.
I don't blame you...
My passion for rugby league and the Broncos drags me back every time but it's getting harder and harder..
"You're just bitter", " Broncos have all the advantages", and "penalty Broncos" are getting s ok old and tiresome. I don't think the NRL realise how many fans in Brisbane are feeling the same way you do.
A 30+ to around 10 pemalty count in the last 4 games and losing every 6 again count so far. Our record at the mrc, the ONLY club who ACTUALLY report to the **** i ng "integrity" unit. We've got a salary cap that is only there to keep the shit poor Sydney clubs afloat while they survive due to the money brought in by the Broncos ffs, now there talking about a fucking off field spending cap.. haha ffs, there is no reward for bringing players through or being successful and not scabbing off the nrl, then again, we'd just be getting our own money back. What about the scaling of the grant by the NRL. WHY?!?! BECAUSE SYDNEY CLUBS CANT SURVIVE?! **** THEM. I'm turning more and more to the QLD cup and the super league to get my rugby league fix. And a lot of people in Brisbane are turning to a whole other sport. Rugby league will not be the number 1 sport here in around 10 years if it keeps going, and that hurts to say

Eh 15 years ago I'd be livid and my weekend would be ruined. Nowadays it's doesnt bother me so much and I secretly get a kick out of viewing the forums after a loss.

The NRL has always been corrupt. The players are just poorly coached and the management have no idea how to run a club.

I get so sick of these conspiracy theories of there out to get us and the referees are all colluding with NRL powerbrokers. The refs had a sh!t game, I get it but come on ..... really it’s all done on purpose
Aahhhh, this old "conspiracy theories" reply... deny the above rather then just hyperboling what is being said. Do we have a good record at the MRC? Have we won a penalty count or 6 again count this year? Does the salary cap suit us? Do clubs get rewarded for developing players or does it suit clubs like the roosters more?.... i look forward to the reply rather then the hyperbole bs...

Found you on twitter:

Hope the NRL enjoyed the tv ratings on Thursday night. Absolute disaster....
Biting the hand that feeds you will eventually mean no food....

It doesn't actually appear all that bad. Granted I'm not a ratings expert, but just looking at the first five rounds.

Eels/Bulldogs - 391K on Channel 9 (242K on Fox) (Thursday)
Cowboys/Broncos - 390K on Channel 9 (254K on Fox) (Friday)
Bulldogs/Cowboys - N/A didn't make the Top 20 rated shows (226K on Fox) (Thursday)
Broncos/Rabbitohs - 359K on Channel 9 (289K on Fox) (Friday)
Broncos/Parra - 535K on Channel 9 (355K on Fox)
Broncos/Roosters - 342K on Channel 9 (216K on Fox)
Manly/Broncos - 377K on Channel 9 (259K on Fox)

Obviously down from the reboot, which was always going to happen, but up from the other games. Broncos/Roosters highlights why blow-out games are terrible for ratings.

Last edited:

Quitting is a sign of frustration. But frustration is a sign we need to keep going. We are inexperienced 'coach included' Time is the healer here and it will allow us to not only win games but to beat the system and more importantly cure all our current frustrations.
Chin up and keep going mate!

Last edited:

Active Now

• Organix
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Shane Tronc
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.