FOOTBALL Euro 2024

If they get the right manager in, England actually have a shot at a WC with the amount of talent they have to pick from.

Faaaaaaaark.... every United fan should be shitting themselves

I'm not worried about that. Pretty good sources have said he was at the bottom of the list of possible candidates. I don't think he was ever even a serious contender. His style is counterproductive to what INEOS and ten Hag are trying to implement.

There are people at the club that like him, there area also people with influence that don't.

I'm not worried about that. Pretty good sources have said he was at the bottom of the list of possible candidates. I don't think he was ever even a serious contender. His style is counterproductive to what INEOS and ten Hag are trying to implement.

There are people at the club that like him, there area also people with influence that don't.

You are kidding yourself there. Look at how Sir Jim talks about him. Then we have Dan Ashworth, who when he was working for the FA pushed for him to be given the Head coach of the England side after Roy Hodgson left the post much to the annoyance of all the England fans at the time.

You had better hope Ten hag doesnt fail.

The overwhelming favourite is Klopp from a fans perspective. As much as he said he wants a break, i think International football could suit him as its not a day to day thing and its a big enough job for him.

Sadly, we all know its going to be Potter or Carsley.

Haha I'll eat my hat if Klopp manages England.

I wouldn't discount him from managing an international team, but it won't be England.

big lee blood and thunder carsley. you love to see it. studs up is back on the menu boyssssss

Tbf to him, he's actually done really well with the u21's for England, his side beating Spain to win the U21 Euros.

Haha I'll eat my hat if Klopp manages England.

I wouldn't discount him from managing an international team, but it won't be England.

I dont expect it tbh, but i wouldnt be shocked either. We know he loves English football, he loves the fans in England and more importantly he gets the English fans. I dont think any of our other foreign England managers have done that.

The one thing that will work in favour would be he himself said he basically doesnt want the day to day grind of managing at the top level. International football would allow him to still manage at the highest level without that day to day routine.

I dont expect it tbh, but i wouldnt be shocked either. We know he loves English football, he loves the fans in England and more importantly he gets the English fans. I dont think any of our other foreign England managers have done that.

The one thing that will work in favour would be he himself said he basically doesnt want the day to day grind of managing at the top level. International football would allow him to still manage at the highest level without that day to day routine.
Have England had an international manager yet?

You say he loves English football and English fans... but how does it go if it's England vs Germany in a World Cup Semi Final?

Have England had an international manager yet?

You say he loves English football and English fans... but how does it go if it's England vs Germany in a World Cup Semi Final?

We have had a couple. Sven Goran Eriksson and Fabio Capello.

If he's England manager, he's do whats best for England. Its not like he hasnt managed against a certain German club who are extremely close to his heart as Liverpool manager. If its going to be an issue then he wouldn't take the job in the first place i guess.

Active Now

• westy316
  • Stix
  • Jedhead
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lostboy
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • bb_gun
  • broncos4life
  • Kev_Guz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Gaz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Old Mate
  • Bronco bob
  • Allo
  • thenry
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.