Exercise: Broncos Cleanout

If Henjak wasn't sacked we were still probably gonna finish in the top 4.

Because it's evident that we need another prop / big man off the bench.. did you watch last weeks game? We had 4 bigs off the bench and we had absolutely no go forward, do you really want to waste a bench spot on Hunt with the chance that he comes on and runs out of dummy half a few times for 10 metres.. If we had great big men with enormous go forward I would be extremely satisfied with a utility off the bench, but with our current roster I can't see it helping us as much as a prop off the bench would.

If it came down to Hunt or Hala off the bench (With our current roster and team set-up), I would choose Hala purely because certain players in our team aren't giving us the go forward we need.

What's the point of having an extra bench forward if they have no punch in attack?

keep the following:

Dale Copley - Get rid of him << What??
Alex Glenn - 1 year contract or move on << fair enough
Jake Granville - Get rid of << What??
David Hala - Keep
Ben Hannant Keep
Josh Hoffman - Bye bYE << Not sure if serious
Ben Hunt - Don't let the door hit you << Arguable
Jordan Kahu - Bye bye << More madness
Josh McGuire - Keep
Corey Parker - Keep
Scott Prince - Enjoy your retirement
Jack Reed - Thanks for your time << Arguable
Jharal Yow Yeh - Get fit first

This is either the greatest troll ever conceived or the worst bit of footy logic I've ever seen.
Come back to this post at the end of the season and see how you went then.

The amount of flack that McCullough cops for not being able to play 80 is harsh.
When his nuts drop maybe he will be able to play 80 minutes.

Well, must be a lot of per-peubescent dummy halves in the game then...

Re: Excercise: Broncos Cleanout

keep the following:

Dale Copley - Get rid of him << What??
Alex Glenn - 1 year contract or move on << fair enough
Jake Granville - Get rid of << What??
David Hala - Keep
Ben Hannant Keep
Josh Hoffman - Bye bYE << Not sure if serious - Are you sure now?
Ben Hunt - Don't let the door hit you << Arguable
Jordan Kahu - Bye bye << More madness
Josh McGuire - Keep
Corey Parker - Keep
Scott Prince - Enjoy your retirement
Jack Reed - Thanks for your time << Arguable
Jharal Yow Yeh - Get fit first

This is either the greatest troll ever conceived or the worst bit of footy logic I've ever seen.
:biggrin::biggrin:

So what, he's a winger that doesn't mean much.

Soooo, if he made no tackles the whole game, scored no tries, had no try assists and no line breaks, what exactly did he do that made him "one of our best"?

Please no one bother trying to explain footy to Steve, just let him
Be

Soooo, if he made no tackles the whole game, scored no tries, had no try assists and no line breaks, what exactly did he do that made him "one of our best"?

Did he pass the ball or did he not even touch it, it so it means he made no mistakes.

He was one of the best by default. The rest played themselves out of contention by being crappy.

Did he pass the ball or did he not even touch it, it so it means he made no mistakes.

It means he may as well have not been there.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • cento
  • Alec
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Pablo
  • Porthoz
  • heartly87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.