PLAYER Ezra Mam

Poor kid, although I still doubt Mam will be sacked. 8 week suspension incoming

Litigation is certainly coming (my life is ruined.. etc. etc).

I must admit that I was pretty suss on the fractured hip claim given that she's comfortably sitting on that couch. A hairline fracture is still a fracture, I guess. But she's being lead by lawyers.

If there's a fracture, it's a hairline.

If it's a bad fracture, you would say that's a serious injury especially since it's a little girl, right? But all reports say everyone was cleared of such injuries.

Laying the groundwork for a civil suit.

Let's not forget Madge gave Dylan Walker the flick at Souths after he was caught abusing prescription meds.
He was a bit more tolerant of Kirisome Auva'a

2014: Assault Charges
On 28 May 2014, Auva'a entered a guilty plea to charges of recklessly causing injury and criminal damage in Melbourne Magistrates Court after being arrested for a violent attack in the early hours of January 18. After drinking heavily at a wedding, he threw his ex-girlfriend against a garage wall and punched holes in the walls of her home.[13] South Sydney fined him $2,000 and suspended him for 7 days. The magistrate, who described the incident as "devastating", deferred her decision for six months; Auva'a was bailed to return to court in November,[23] when he was given a two-year good behaviour bond and a fine of $3,000.[24] On 13 November 2014, Auva'a was handed a 9-month suspension by the NRL, ending with round 22 of the 2015 season, and ordered to complete a secondary prevention counselling program covering issues including violence against women, alcohol abuse and anger management.[25][26] An attempt by Auva'a to have his suspension lifted early was denied by the NRL.[13]

It's not going to cost him his career.

There are players in the NRL that have done far worse and are playing. Matt Lodge one example.

Mam's lawyers will settle with the injured parties and all of this will blow over. In a years time a lot of people will have forgotten about it and moved on to be outraged at the next player that does something wrong.

Mam will get a suspension from driving, a big fine, maybe attend some classes on how drugs are bad and why you shouldn't drive under the influence and drive unlicensed etc and he'll cop some matches, as well. I would say about 4-5.
Most likely right but there’s also the possibility that this is the end for Ezra. I genuinely hope that’s not the case but boy he’s gonna have to work really hard to get himself through this.

So can we.

We as Broncos fans are traumatised by it all. We've had migraines ever since & we are fighting amongst ourselves. (don't tell them that's normal for us all)
Nobody will buy that, especially not on Broncoshq when we are always fighting amongst ourselves.

So can we.

We as Broncos fans are traumatised by it all. We've had migraines ever since & we are fighting amongst ourselves. (don't tell them that's normal for us all)

We've been traumatized since Seibold.

We deserve compensation for the mental anguish we suffer watching this side play.

Parker wants a job with the Broncos again.
Giphy 1

Active Now

• Ozired
  • Skyblues87
  • Rambstien
  • Emanon
  • bert_lifts
  • Redfern_1980
  • Gaz
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • ivanhungryjak
  • thenry
  • broncsgoat
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lazza
  • Dexter
  • Kev_Guz
... and 22 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.