Fair cop - but I'm still a scapegoat, says Smith

Hammo said:
The Rock said:
we hate them for that
[quote="The Rock":31uztd9q]I don't hate them just because they are successful. I have stated my 10 or whatever reasons in another thread.
schmix said:
I will own up to being someone who hates teams more when they're having success
schmix said:
Melbourne I hate
Nashy said:
I hate Melbourne

I don't know where I came up with HatersHQ...[/quote:31uztd9q]

All you are doing is taking all of those posts out of context to help your own little agenda.

That's poor form from the Hammo I used to know. That Hammo used to let facts back up his opinions, much like the posts you mis-quoted.

It's a shame.

40 - 0 Manly.

Nashy said:
All you are doing is taking all of those posts out of context to help your own little agenda.

That's poor form from the Hammo I used to know. That Hammo used to let facts back up his opinions, much like the posts you mis-quoted.

It's a shame.

40 - 0 Manly.

I hope to meet you one day Nashy. I think you are quite funny at times. I'm sure when you meet me, you will realise I jest quite often. Especially on BHQ.

P.S. 40-0? Doesn't bother me. I'm a Broncos fan, with a passing interest in the Storm. And the Cowboys, Warriors and shamefully the Titans

HAY St0RM FANS!

I have gone to the trouble of creating a new avatar for you.

st0rm.jpg

Enj0y.

And now I see that Roger Explosion already has the same basic picture as his avatar, which means he must have created it before me.

Oh wells.

Geniuses think alike. I think that's how the saying goes...

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • MrRobot
  • winslow_wong
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.