Fan who sent Lockyer/Karmichael courier mail photo!

G

Inside front cover of the courier mail today, some punk fan has been lucky enough to (what looks like) have a beer and photo with two of the Broncos' best. He then has the audacity to send it in to the paper (which obviously blows it way out of proportion) but has his face blured out.

Looks like they were just doing the right thing by giving a fan a happy snap to me!

Love the way the media have sensationalised everything over the last week.

Go the Broncs on Saturday!

Yeah here here - I've done a backflip - f**k the media and the general public.

Let's go Broncs and show em what you're made of.

The fan could have sent it in thinking, I have a photo of the players to prove they weren't drunk.

Hmmmm possibley.....

Maybe thats what he thought when he was drunk right next to them. For something trying to proved they were not drunk its not the best photo.

meh Hunt could just be acting like a twat for all anyone knows...

How many of you don't do stupid things in photos? Go through some of the photos on here. Not the drunken ones icon_smile but the messing around at work etc.
2 fingers=2games to go.

Oh no, Aussie Cricket team celebrate by "wasting" alcohol.

75179.jpg

Why do you pop champagne after car races? mixed message anyone.... [icon_drun

LOLZ.

Guys, to sum up perfectly, what I hav been saying all week...

we are all in agreeance that the "culture" of alcohol abuse has to stop.
We all agree that this has to happen at the highest levels.
The Footy Show said the same thing (through Paul Vautin and Harragon)

The Footy Show then has a segment, whereby every member (and the crowd) encourage the Chief to drink Kava, in excess....live on national TV.

LOLZ!!!

Do as we say....not as we do.

How dare Locky and K indulge a fan with a photo on his mobile. What a crock, I would be stoked to meet em out and about and get a pic. I would hang it on my loungeroom wall. The downside is the players are going to be reticent to be themselves amongst fans.

Hammo said:
LOLZ.

Guys, to sum up perfectly, what I hav been saying all week...

we are all in agreeance that the "culture" of alcohol abuse has to stop.
We all agree that this has to happen at the highest levels.
The Footy Show said the same thing (through Paul Vautin and Harragon)

The Footy Show then has a segment, whereby every member (and the crowd) encourage the Chief to drink Kava, in excess....live on national TV.

LOLZ!!!

Do as we say....not as we do.

That was the most idiotic thing I think I have seen that show do and that is saying something.
While they did the little chat in the threesome forum about alcohol there was Johns pissing it up behind Vautin. [icon_drun

Btw am I wrong in saying that Lance Thompson had massive problems with alcohol awhile back and yet he was there condemning and giving advice on the subject

I saw the first part of the show and they had Brett Seymour on and the were definitely trying to get him to say that Hunt, Thaiday and Boyd should be sacked and it shows a double standard that he was and they haven't been. I thought the way Seymour handled it was completely awesome and showed some class (basically saying he wasn't going to comment and didn't know the details).

in the footage of the "tackle" isn't lockyer who "did it" in a white top, in the photo, it don't look white to me, am i colour blind?

black and white footage??

It depends on how much light is near the camera. I doubt you could be certain what colour shit he was wearing.

Beads6 said:
It depends on how much light is near the camera. I doubt you could be certain what colour shit he was wearing.

you have to be kidding though if you think a black shirt will appear white though in that situation. Thats like believing the magic bullet theory

do you wanna ride my magic carpet??

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • Broncorob
  • FACTHUNT
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Aldo
  • Morkel
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.