RUMOUR Farah to miss Origin III

I considered making a similar thread heading into Game I and even into Game II but I couldn't find the words for it. I settled for the media thread which highlighted my biggest problem with this series, that they're stealing the spotlight because the series is giving them nothing else to talk about.

I think the series is in need of fresh blood. As great as this dynasty has been, the players aren't as entertaining to watch and even NSW have a boring team. With guys like Hopoate, Hodkinson, Woods, Jackson etc. I don't really dislike them as much as I feel indifferent toward them.

I'm ready for the next generation to come through and watching new stars reach another level. Not for the sake of it, but because I think it's in the best interest for both teams.

This series will be the end of an era. Next year you'll see both teams make a host of changes.

I cannot stand Woods, Klemmer, Gallen, Scott, Hodkinson and think Hopoate is a massively overrated turd. I hate them all with passion!

Rules is rules. If they didn't want it used again, they should have made an actual rule to stop it. I hope Ennis plays.

could you imagine the uproar from NSW if Smith was facing a 1 match ban and QLD used the loop hole ... it would be deafening

I cannot stand Woods, Klemmer, Gallen, Scott, Hodkinson and think Hopoate is a massively overrated turd. I hate them all with passion!

Personally I hate Woods even more than Gallen, he is a massive soft ****. He is good at running the ball but just a a flopper in D. He doesn't do the one percenters well and it mystifies me why we don't switch play back to him more often as he drops off and leaves big holes around the ruck.

I considered making a similar thread heading into Game I and even into Game II but I couldn't find the words for it. I settled for the media thread which highlighted my biggest problem with this series, that they're stealing the spotlight because the series is giving them nothing else to talk about.

I think the series is in need of fresh blood. As great as this dynasty has been, the players aren't as entertaining to watch and even NSW have a boring team. With guys like Hopoate, Hodkinson, Woods, Jackson etc. I don't really dislike them as much as I feel indifferent toward them.

I'm ready for the next generation to come through and watching new stars reach another level. Not for the sake of it, but because I think it's in the best interest for both teams.

This series will be the end of an era. Next year you'll see both teams make a host of changes.

It's 10,000 to 1 of ever happening unless Gyngell undergoes hypnosis by aliens but it would be fantastic to see origin played on a saturday or sunday afternoon .... would love to see what both teams could do with a dry ball on a dry field.

Active Now

• Alec
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • Redux
  • Tmac
  • Dash
  • Culhwch
  • Morepudding
  • MrMoore
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Astro
  • Xzei
  • Gaz
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.