Farking Broncos/Ticketek

Pigskin

Pigskin

NYC Player
Mar 5, 2008
was pondering trying to buy tickets this morning, but am not prepared to sit outside the 20m lines ... given this thread I'll take the TV option reluctantly

btw ... any marketing of this game ? 40k would be a pretty poor crowd considering the magnitude of this game I would think

this is one scary game ... win the comp this year, would surely be the Broncs greatest achievement ... likely opponents to hold the trophy ... 4,1,3,2 ... nobody could question winning those 4 games

Oink !

Steve

Steve

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
That's my section. Those ticketss were all gone when the GF eventually got through to ticketeck at 10am. Enjoy those seats - they're awesome

C

Chelle

BRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
We got 4 tickets in 303 row 9 and 4 tickets in 304 row 12. Kris coulnd't get through ticketek for like an hour or so but my bf did it online so he managed to get gold seats for us.

Should be a cracker of a game.

M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Russo - I'm in 323 too! 7th row - there will be myself, Ian, Spud and Darren. Think Jo managed the same bay, and it seems a few of us will be around, which is good!

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Not buying tickets until I see what happens with this little problem the club is having at the moment. And if they haven't said anything that makes me happy by kick off then so be it I miss out. Plus my season membership is also in that same boat.

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
And for that above reason I believe there could be a chance we may seeing a dissapointing turn out - perhaps a little either side of 30,000. Plenty of casuals who'd usually 'um' and 'ah' about going, as well as a few dissapointed diehards, may understandably be lacking in enthusiasm if a certain issue drags on through the week. A shame, as it should be a cracking night of footy and probably one of the biggest finals matches we've played. Hopefully we'll see 40,000+ though.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
By the time I got through tonight, it's only 325 and 319 left on the lowers sidelines.

I can't believe their crap....the "make up" of a family ticket has changed for this game, the price of tickets have changed for this game, the admin fee has changed for this game.

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
All we want is your money from this game......... I need to part of a family club....not feeling from these *********.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
To be fair to the club, for once we can't blame them for the ticketing situation. The NRL takes control of the ticketing for the Finals matches - pricing, make up of 'family', maximum each person can buy etc.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
We were informed, but I reckon it's crap. It's surely not that hard to keep the season ticket seats reserved for their owners, and then if they aren't purchased by their owners, sell them to the public? They've done it before on the same sort of notice that there would be a game at Suncorp. I reckon it's completely useless.

I ended up with awesome seats so it worked out OK but not the best IMO.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, I don't know why it would be hard given season members get preferential access anyway.

I might have two spare tickets due to everyone I know being a piker. Social Life? What's that?

F

forward_pass

QCup Player
Mar 12, 2008
39,892 sold according to my PAX number - WTF are only single seats left when there's 12,500 odd unsold????

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Probably still an upper section not opened yet and they will want to try and fill all other sections first as best as they can. PS pax is evil and means nothing from past experience, it is an indicator but rarely right.

B

BrisVegas

May 29, 2008
forward_pass said:
39,892 sold according to my PAX number - WTF are only single seats left when there's 12,500 odd unsold????

There are still seats that are reserved for season ticket holders to purchase. The reserved seats (if any remain) will be released for the general public to purchase tomorrow.

F

forward_pass

QCup Player
Mar 12, 2008
Well, they were only offering sections 700+ north/south. Who knows, just very frustrating. Wouldn't be hard to convert the stadium image to an interactive map.

[edit] that was as at around Noon today.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
More evidence of how crap this is on Ch9 news tonight.

Elderly couple, paid good money for Premium Gold membership this season, only to find out that they couldn't have their seats for the finals game.

It is absolutely ridiculous.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • davidp
  • broncsgoat
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.