• Roberts

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
TPJ, Oates, Kahu, Niko are probably my favourites. I don't "not like" any of the players though, they're all awesome in one way or another. Probably the last Bronco I proper fucking hated was that dickhead Corey Norman. He can GFHS.

Wild Horse

Wild Horse

NRL Player
Jan 26, 2017
It's still Milford for me. Hasn't lived up to the hype nor the money in recent times but when he's at his best there is no one better.

Rellum

Rellum

BRL Player
Sep 30, 2016
Milf is still my favourite player, TPJ super close second. How sexy is this combo going to be when it blossoms? TPJ BUSTS UP THE MIDDLE, ONE HANDED OFFLOAD AND IT"S MILFORD, MILFORD RUNS 40m to SCORE!
That would be great if Milford ever backed up one of TPJ's hit ups.

Rellum

Rellum

BRL Player
Sep 30, 2016
TPJ of the current squad, he runs with power and he offloads. He seems like the only forward who even thinks of offloading. What concerns me is in the last few games the offloads have dropped off. Probably Wayne getting in his ear and telling him to stop all that attacking stuff.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
While I am also on the TPJ train, I don’t think he has been here quite long enough to be the favourite. So I voted for Jim le Jet.

Mitt Gillett is probably my actual favourite player because of how good he is and how hard he works but Jim got th vote because of how exciting he is to watch.

Mitt Gillett is pretty good but he is no Towelita Pangai Junior.

N

Number6

QCup Player
May 21, 2016
Gillo. Oates second (put some sticky on hands and be real close given how much I miss Gillo’s offloads) but agree have a man crush developing on TPJ. Bit premature but give it time.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
TPJ, Oates, Kahu, Niko are probably my favourites. I don't "not like" any of the players though, they're all awesome in one way or another. Probably the last Bronco I proper fucking hated was that dickhead Corey Norman. He can GFHS.
It must be something to do with the number 6 jersey, because I couldn’t stand Wally, Kevvie or Lockyer before him - mob of hopeless duds.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
Granted, I’ve been on a bit of a Darius bashing mission of late, but credit where it’s due, he’s played better / has put in more the last 2 weeks.

That said, boy it says a bit when the captain hasn’t received any votes...

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
My favourite current player is Milford.

He'll always be my favourite after winning me 5k in 2014.

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013
Darius Boyd.

Was stoked when he came back to the club. Hasn't been in the best of form but I hope the Souths game was a real turning point for him.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
That would be great if Milford ever backed up one of TPJ's hit ups.

Would love to see it, and I'm sure we will going forward. But Milf can't do everything, he's taken to improving his kicking and game management, so his running game has suffered. Hopefully he finds the right balance and gets a bit more support, and we will see him at his (running) best.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
TPJ of the current squad, he runs with power and he offloads. He seems like the only forward who even thinks of offloading. What concerns me is in the last few games the offloads have dropped off. Probably Wayne getting in his ear and telling him to stop all that attacking stuff.
Quick play the balls are king in the nrl. It's no coincidence TPJ's game has improved since he put the offload away a little. His runs are now skittling the defence but teams cant fall to sleep on the offload because he can throw them from anywhere

Quality of offload is the key rather a lot of them, commiting 4 defenders with a quick PTB is worth a hell of a lot more to us then a 2 metre gain and another player used from an offload....

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
The poll is clearly flawed, there is no Scott Minto option.

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Sammy was my favourite for a long time, but last year he was replaced by TPJ. The man is magnificent.

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Galah
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Wolfie
  • Fozz
  • ezpz
  • Santa
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • Brocko
  • Strop
  • Battler
  • winslow_wong
  • MrMoore
  • broncsgoat
  • bert_lifts
  • Culhwch
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.