Finally, the Footy Gods have come around.

On Fox sports they said storm lose 50% of games without smith and win something like 78% with him. Dunno about this year tho, but the origin losses dont count cos half the team were missing

Coxy said:
Pffft, you sound like Hammo and Je$ter. Closet Storm fan.

I'd be interested in the stats for how many games the Storm have won, especially this year, with Cameron Smith out.

lolz lolz

No I hate the grapply bullshit they've introduced but they're a good footy team and they'll be too good for Cronulla. That's not being a closet Storm fan, it's looking at the facts.

And I don't think their record is that flash without Smith. But that won't matter because Cronulla have been punching above their weight all year. You need to score points to beat the Storm and the Sharkies simply don't have enough points in them.

Gives Bellyache something else to complain about when they lose now - bring it on whinger

Wouldn't be at all surprised if Storm still win it. That'll shut the lot of us up.

Browny said:
On Fox sports they said storm lose 50% of games without smith and win something like 78% with him. Dunno about this year tho, but the origin losses dont count cos half the team were missing

Probably worth taking into account, though, that many games in recent years that they have played without Smith has been around origin time.

So that means Crocker, Johnson, Inglis, Folau, Slater would've been among the others guys who weren't playing for quite a few of those matches...

I think Hammo's true colors are starting to show and he has never been a Storm supporter at all - just been stringing everyone along the whole time.

Coxy said:
Pffft, you sound like Hammo and Je$ter. Closet Storm fan.

I'd be interested in the stats for how many games the Storm have won, especially this year, with Cameron Smith out.

I'm not a closet fan, I openly support them. [icon_razz1

The record without Smith would be ordinary, but take into account that there was a lot of other players missing during origin time as well from their club.

Hammo is setting this up nicely.

If they win, he will come back to the thread and tell us all how good they are, they won in the face of adversity when all the odds were against them, etc. [icon_razz1

Steve said:
lolz you don't win the minor premiership 3 years in a row as a dud team. Melbourne are clinical and they held their nerve like all good teams do. Melbourne are a better team than Brisbane and they are certainly better than Cronulla who are in unchartered waters this friday night.

Be careful Steve. You don't won't to offer a differing opinion to the status quo in this forum, you will be shot down for using individual thought.

Toe the line....like the rest of the "Storm are bad...mmmkay" subscribers.

ningnangnong said:
Hammo is setting this up nicely.

If they win, he will come back to the thread and tell us all how good they are, they won in the face of adversity when all the odds were against them, etc. [icon_razz1

icon_thumbs_u

I will say one thing. If they win, even though you all subsribed to the "Gallen free stamp" or whatever it was (quite funny Mr Roger Explosion icon_thumbs_u );

it would be LOLlypop if they still won. Not so much because they make the GF, but moreso to see you all, openly support a THUG....and still lose. Talk about selling out....I mean...Gallen?? eusa_think

Flutterby said:
I think Hammo's true colors are starting to show and he has never been a Storm supporter at all - just been stringing everyone along the whole time.

Suported Broncos since 1988. Will never support another team; HOWEVER, love watching RL played at an epic level...which Storm do. This fact makes them my 3rd favourite team in the comp. Of course, 3rd is light years behind 1st.

The storm could very well thrash the sharks, they have had a couple of really tough matches and will be stringer for it. If they win they win, no greater effort really.

I'm not supporting the Sharks over the Storm Hammo - I don't care who wins Friday night, I can't stand either of them

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Skathen
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.