Finally, the Footy Gods have come around.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
In one foul swoop the Footy Gods, after smiling for 3 straight seasons, have played a devastating hand against the Storm.

I have stressed on here so much, how Storm have never had injury/suspension worries, like Brisbane, Dragons, etc.

Now, Cam Smith is gone and Hoffman is out. Jeremy Smith is still to front.

How Crocker has flown under the radar bewilders me, but one thing is for sure; The Storm now face a huge challenge, if they are to lift the trophy next Sunday.

Could Wiki and Price finally egt what they deserve? [icon_pray.

I think J.Smith has already taken a one week suspension.

That has been the big difference in the Storm and the Broncos for the last two Seasons. How the Storm stay injury free all the the time is beyond me. I guess the true test for Craig Bellamy has begun.. If he can keep the Storm competitive on Friday night I will be surprised.. Go the Sharkies. Gallen VS Crocker will be great to see also!!

J Smith took the guilty plea.

He got a week.

LOL at how Hammo tries to hide his true emotions about this suspension HAHAHA [icon_razz1

fenomeno said:
LOL at how Hammo tries to hide his true emotions about this suspension HAHAHA [icon_razz1

FAIL.

No prize for second kid.

Hammo has a life sized Cam Smith doll for that.

I still think they can win it without him, however it will be a struggle. Cronk will have to take on a massive leadership role now, a lot is on his shoulders.

I'd rather see Hoffman on the field though , so I can watch him cry.

Ah well, seasons over as far as I'm concerned, I had a festival to go to on GF day, so now I can rest easy and go to it. I've got a mate's bday on the storm game, and I'll actually be working at the SFS for the manly game.

He's been ruled guilty out for two weeks now.

I'll back the Storm thanks. That siege mentality thing is going to rear its head. They're a good enough team to cover their losses this week against a Sharks side that will struggle to score points.

Yeah, siege mentality worked for the Broncos. For 79 minutes and 14 seconds.

Here's hoping the Sharks beat them at the death too. And if not them, then the Warriors in the GF.

This will indeed prove Craig Bellamy's mettle as a coach.

I tipped at the beginning of the year that the Storm would suffer because of injuries/suspensions and was thinking that tip was way off base, but now it appears correct. Ha ha ha.

Ha ha ha, Cam Smith, Ha ha ha.

A bit of a cripple fight this Friday night with key players missing from both sides.

Coxy said:
Yeah, siege mentality worked for the Broncos. For 79 minutes and 14 seconds.

Here's hoping the Sharks beat them at the death too. And if not them, then the Warriors in the GF.

lolz you don't win the minor premiership 3 years in a row as a dud team. Melbourne are clinical and they held their nerve like all good teams do. Melbourne are a better team than Brisbane and they are certainly better than Cronulla who are in unchartered waters this friday night.

Pffft, you sound like Hammo and Je$ter. Closet Storm fan.

I'd be interested in the stats for how many games the Storm have won, especially this year, with Cameron Smith out.

Active Now

• Behind enemy lines
  • simplythebest
  • Tmac
  • Lozza
  • achievedrap
  • Cavalo
  • Organix
  • Broncosarethebest
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncoscope
  • Aldo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Gaz
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fatboy
  • Morkel
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.