PRE-GAME Finals Week 1 - Broncos vs Dragons

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Broncos by 1, in extra time. After Gareth Widdop drops a kick off. Ben Hunt giggles his arse off

I would for once be able to watch Hunt drop a kick off and laugh about it.

Jamayne Isaako needs to channel Pat Richards again like he did with Walker on Sunday.

Im nervous for this game. Anyone else?

Even more nervous as i am working the 2nd half of the game, hopefully we get a good lead on before i have to leave.

Nah, I'm more confident about this than I was the Manly game. Merge having been begging for an ass thrashing for 5 rounds

Good, need some confident people around me to boost mine. Hope the boys can get up.

Even more nervous as i am working the 2nd half of the game, hopefully we get a good lead on before i have to leave.
Im nervous before every final... especially when we are overwhelming favourites. Good or bad form from any team, every team turns it up a notch at finals time...

Looking like Jack the Bellend is prob out. Vaughan is out. Ben Munt only performs well behind dominant forward packs. TPJ will be in the forward pack and will be running hard at Widdop. Niko will tear them to shreds cause everyone underestimates him. Nightingale is out so their experience holding their edge together will be poor. We all saw what Oates did to a rookie winger last Sunday. Plus WB is the finals man. Macca provides slow service but he will organise our defence in the middle and provide a cool head amongs the young forwards in the finals. We’ve got this.

2h48bp

Gerard Sutton is the best referee in the NRL.

Personally, I think he's better than Checchin.

I think fans of both sides need to get a grip.

The ref won't decide the game.

Whoever decides to run hard and tackle hard will.

It's how most games in Rugby League have been won since 1908.

I know we'll try and complicate it with 'but, but...game management?!'

It's a simple game at this level and at this stage of the season.

Last edited:
Any chance that Bird will be back for this on the bench, or was his inclusion in the 21 last week a smokescreen?

Any chance that Bird will be back for this on the bench, or was his inclusion in the 21 last week a smokescreen?

there is always a chance, but not sure if the club will risk him playing finals without a game under his belt

This game will go down to the last 8 mintues. It will be a tough game to win.

No JDB or Vaughan. If our forward pack stands up again, we should dominate them.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Spooky1013
  • Browny
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Bongo
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Dony Eliakim
  • RolledOates
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.