Finals Week 1 - Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well played dragqueens.

No Gillett, Bird, Glenn, Sua, Haas.

It was always going to be tough to go through the finals, particularly maintaining our edge defence.

Next year - no Sims - and Sammy hangs up after a great career that maybe hung on a season or two too long.

The big question is still around our spine players - and whether they can deliver a premiership.

With our current no7 and no9, I think the answer is clearly - "no".

Pretty much on the money there Badyon.

Welp, that's me done for the year. Whoever wins it, just make sure it isn't the purple scum, because if it is, we're watching WWE instead of Rugby League.

These fuckers better remember this embarrassment and really apply themselves over the off season.

I don't get how we can be so good then just such garbage.

This is what happens when you talk up your own forward pack. What did they expect?! The comments all the broncos players made during the week would have been stuck to the dragons lockers all week.

If you say it BACK IT UP because the opposition will be coming hard at you

Pocket ref : incorrect ptb
Sutton : forget it

We need some offloads

Now they play so me decent footy, useless *****.

Too little too late.

Bit too fucking late.

That's another theme of this side over the past 5 or so years. They only switch the **** on after the game is already over.

Misaako knows this is done

I was hoping they’d send the woman’s team out at halftime- and they did.

If we can keep Macca out of the backline we might be in with a sniff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Thelmus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.