Finals Week 1 - Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
TPJ and especially Oates are not at the races.

What is the point of Oates playing if he's just going to hide on the wing and **** up the one time the ball goes his way?

I'd rather have Kahu on the wing, and shift Staggs into the centres.

TPJ just doesn't look with it at all, not sure if his injury is affecting him too.
TPJ is armgrabbing at best, and is running sideways in attack.

Lol. Glad I spent money to come support these useless assholes.

I realised a few years ago, I'll just have to grin and bear it until he retires, because for some dumb reason, the club refuses to replace him.
I’ve been angry for a couple of years, with a back up hooker he can be useful....but now he’s just too broken.

Well. 2x Sims dragons of the match. Lol. Hoefully Ill eat my words. But we're fucked

This is why I thought it'd be better we didn't get the home final. We suck at Suncorp this year and would have been in a better mindset going down to Sydney doing the ambushing.

Nah we aren't coming back from this. All their eyes are on Mad Monday now, as if they've fucking earned it.

The worst thing is, I bet the Dragons get absolutely fucking belted by Souths next week.

They are not even playing good footy, our defence is just unfathomably shit. There's been no impressive set plays or outrageous skills, just pure shit defence.

Fucking infuriating.

Last edited:
The Broncos are getting belted but on a brighter note, at least Brent81 is in his element again. This billionaire corporate high flyer has been quiet lately.
**** wants to take everyone on too

@AlSGI how you feeling mate?

Must be good watching us all go off our tits haha.

Yep, we’ve been downright awful.
Yep, most of our players stayed on the bus.

But, we’ve got 40 mins to turn both of those things around.
Maybe complete some sets, stop dropping the ball or kicking it away and then giving away penalties.

I’m not confident, but I’m not giving up either.

Need offloads. Second phase plays are killing us and it will kill the Dragons as well

Here’s another bloke who can’t come up with a counterargument.

See the score champ.

The coach is responsible for getting the team up.

He clearly can’t.

Hang on are you one of those “Macca is a champion hooker” types?

Bennet can just **** off right now.

We are playing shit, there is no way to argue.

In terms of a argument or discussion for the reasons I am happy to do that with anyone on here accept you. If you were actuallly here when we were winning you would be worth the effort but you simply aren't. You are the worst kind of fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • Big Del
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Shane Tronc
  • theshed
  • Financeguy
  • Yem
  • IceWorks
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • heartly87
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Ejbroncos
  • Browny
... and 60 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.