Finals Week 1 - Cowboys vs Broncos - POTS VOTING

Help me out here guys.

Hodges.. and? Petro for a farewell maybe.

Sure.

3. Hodges
2. Glenn
1. Beale - because he got our first long distance try in what feels like 2 years.

3. Hodges
2. Civoniceva - What a great final stint.
1. McCullough - That 40/20 was such a winning play. We don't look for winning plays and rarely make them, so for this alone he gets a vote.

Plenty of activity on the forum, yet only four people have taken 10 seconds out of their night to vote.

Come on guys! Losing the match isn't a reason not to vote.

Also, don't trot out the old 'er, I don't think anyone deserves points' line. Just pick your three best players, it could prove decisive in the overall scheme of things.

Here are my votes:

3. Hodges
2. Glenn
1. Civoniceva

I thought Glenn was pretty poor, and I'm usually a big fan. Missed tackles after the first 20 mins, bad pass, not much impact in attack...

3. Hodges
2. Civo
1. McCullough

3. Justin Hodges - That stint at fullback was just about the only enjoyable facet of the game.

2. Peter Wallace - Similar performance as last week, tried to lead from the front and came up with our best kicks of the night which put us in prime territory. Made some important tackles too.

1. Andrew McCullough - Just about got us back into the game with some good runs from dummy half and a fantastic 40/20. Once again very good in defence and his lead up play to the Copley try shouldn't be forgotten about.

Unlucky - Copley, Civoniceiva, Glenn, Thaiday & Gillett.

3. Justin Hodges - That stint at fullback was just about the only enjoyable facet of the game.

2. Peter Wallace - Similar performance as last week, tried to lead from the front and came up with our best kicks of the night which put us in prime territory. Made some important tackles too.

1. Andrew McCullough - Just about got us back into the game with some good runs from dummy half and a fantastic 40/20. Once again very good in defence and his lead up play to the Copley try shouldn't be forgotten about.

Unlucky - Copley, Civoniceiva, Glenn, Thaiday & Gillett.
This!

Hodges Glenn Copley. The latter deserved a point for a solid game on one leg

3. Hodges
2. Wallace
3. Glenn

I thought Glenn was pretty poor, and I'm usually a big fan. Missed tackles after the first 20 mins, bad pass, not much impact in attack...

3. Hodges
2. Civo
1. McCullough

This

15 votes now, nice. Keep 'em coming guys!

I can't stress how important it is to vote this week, shiz is tight on the POTS ladder - your vote could be the one that makes a difference!

66a_vote_or_die.jpg

I don't even know...

3. Hodges
2. McCullough

1. Wallace

Unread

Active Now

• davidp
  • Santa
  • whykickamoocow
  • Xzei
  • maddo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Brotherdu
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncosAlways
  • john1420
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • kiwi2
  • HarryAllan7
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.