PRE-GAME Finals Week 1 - Roosters vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lockyer clearly not a great goalkicker, but his general play kicking absolutely sublime. Forgot how fast and agile he really was.

The last time we played the Roosters in a final in Sydney.

That's got to be our best ever team. Legends in just about every position.

Daniel Tupou a certainty to return for this game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly certain this is the last time we had a day game.

:biggrin: feels like it.

For what it's worth, the last 'day' final held in Brisbane was against Cronulla in 2000.

The last time we played the Roosters in a final in Sydney.

Jeez there were some massive hits in this game. How good did hodges move during this era, pity he didn't stretch those hamstrings back then.

Playback on other websites disabled.

Besides, this one is better.

Nathan Cleary looks so much like his dad in this game. I know he's supposed to, but it's almost uncanny.

**** watching that game really does show how fucking soft our game has become.

The key to winning this game as usual is starting well. There is a bit of softness to this team when they fall behind early. Hopefully the sports shrink is incepting them with some good stuff.

The key to winning this game as usual is starting well. There is a bit of softness to this team when they fall behind early. Hopefully the sports shrink is incepting them with some good stuff.

I hope we kick off for a change, some of our first tackles have been shit (looking at you Blair).

We have to frustrate their forwards, the Roosters shrink when they don't get a roll on.

I hope we kick off for a change, some of our first tackles have been shit (looking at you Blair).

We have to frustrate their forwards, the Roosters shrink when they don't get a roll on.
Yeah, I can't stand Blair taking the ball up for the first. Tries to stand in the tackle and gets driven back every time! He runs hard but just gets pumped... Maybe he should try an offload? Ha

Lo
....lol....incepting lol....means graduating with a degree from a university ha ha...not sure he has that power !!!!!

I think he was referring to the movie, Inception. If so, it was actually pretty clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• john1420
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • johnny plath
  • Big Del
  • Mr Fourex
  • Culhwch
  • Payneinthehaas
  • Financeguy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Dexter
  • IceWorks
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.