Finals Week 1

Bulldogs desperately need new ideas, and presumably a new coach.

Unless the big men can run over the opposition, there's nothing there. No depth in attack, just shuffling sideways.

Raiders/Panthers should be an interesting match up next week.

Hook to take over from Bennett at the Broncos!

In all seriousness I was hoping the dogs would fluke a win because the panthers are scary.

Kudos to the Panthers, just a little too much skill for the (awful) dogs. They were allowed to live offside all day though.

On Des Hasler, I dumbfounded why the commentators jizz over him so much. He has had an obvious problem or 2 for most of the season (apart from beating up on some very average sides) and has failed to fix them or apparently even try.
His hooker has been ineffective and the game plan was just failing for months but he has persisted with both until an inevitable end.

Last edited:
Bulldogs desperately need new ideas, and presumably a new coach.

Unless the big men can run over the opposition, there's nothing there. No depth in attack, just shuffling sideways.

They'll be right, they have a quality fullback in the NSW Cup by the name of Brad Abbey. He's exactly the type of player they need, another playmaker who can be a threat with the football.

1. Brad Abbey
2. Brett Morris
3. Josh Morris
4. Will Hopoate
5. Brenko Lee

With Tyrone Phillips, Reimis Smith, Marcelo Montoya & Richard Kennar as depth options.

Still, if they're going to go all the way, I think they need to get rid of Reynolds and address their dummy half issues.

They also need to get rid of Tony Williams. The guy is just a colossal drain on their salary cap.

Omfg these Fox commentators debating Morris double movement. Alexander going on about how he thought it was a try because he got rolled over by the defender. Of fucking course, no such comment for the no try on Pangai Jr from awhile ago.

Omfg these Fox commentators debating Morris double movement. Alexander going on about how he thought it was a try because he got rolled over by the defender. Of fucking course, no such comment for the no try on Pangai Jr from awhile ago.
Actually there was... everyone was outraged, especially Vossy, who wouldn't shut up about it.

In saying that, it's nice to see the Panthers get up.

It sets up a far more intriguing match next Saturday night and if there was any side that could make the Melbourne Storm anxious, it would be them.

Based on everything so far this weekend, I think it's Melbourne's competition to lose but if the Sharks can go up another level with Gal and Graham on board they maybe able to edge the Storm out on the big day.

Great game Panthers. Shame they are playing the raiders next week as I wouldn't mind seeing either go the whole way. Big credit to Wallace, always liked him as a half but he is deadset killing it at hooker. Moylan as well is on fire.

if we beat the Cowboys do we play the panthers at any time?

Great game Panthers. Shame they are playing the raiders next week as I wouldn't mind seeing either go the whole way. Big credit to Wallace, always liked him as a half but he is deadset killing it at hooker. Moylan as well is on fire.

if we beat the Cowboys do we play the panthers at any time?

we could only play them in the GF ...

if we beat the Cowboys we go on to play the Sharks, with the winner making the GF

Last edited:
We don't want Penrith in the GF. We know Bennett's record against Griffin, but how about that for a slap in the face. Griffin leaves then wins a premiership 2 years later

Not saying I'd like to the panthers win, it's the Broncs all he way and yes I think we can do it. Just like how the panthers play and along with the raiders can split any team open anywhere on the field.

We don't want Penrith in the GF. We know Bennett's record against Griffin, but how about that for a slap in the face. Griffin leaves then wins a premiership 2 years later

If he was coaching like he is now he wouldn't have been kicked out.

Active Now

• azza.79
  • pennywisealfie
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  • Swordfish
  • Tmac
  • broncsgoat
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Alec
  • Mister Wright
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.