Finals Week 1

Is that Braith Anasta commentating? Holy **** he talks too much and is annoying.

We're playing the Cowboys. Elimination final/grand final rematch. Bring it on.

Anyone know what day it will be?

IIRC our last 6 games vs Cows have gone WLWLWL. Think we are due.

Yep, and we were well on top - pretty much dominating - in Townsville this year until we were ravaged by injuries.

If a derby against our arch nemisis doesn't fire us up then I don't know what will

We will knock out the Cows next week, and it will be beautiful. Redemption.

Then we will take care of the Sharks: both the Sharks and Raiders were out on their feet after 50 minutes yesterday - they won't have the energy to go all the way.

On the other side of the draw, Panthers will take out the Dogs today. Canberra/Panthers will be a great game and it's hard to split them - but either way, Storm will do the winner in the GF qualifier.

Broncos v Storm GF coming up. I don't have enough alcohol for the next few weeks. But if anyone can beat the Storm this year, I think we can.

Come on Panthers, kick these pricks out of the finals.

Last edited:
It's been all Penrith so far this first half, and yet the Bulldogs survive and have the opportunity to score first points.

And there you have it, Mbye just exposed Cartwright there.

I've seen a lot of good signs from the Bulldogs so far. This maybe the best they've started a game in months.

Last edited:
Penrith made a big mistake in defence just letting Mybe run.

Those two sets where they basically just turned the ball over on the last IMO brought this on indirectly, as you say Big Pete they have been on top so far yet have nothing to show for it. The Panthers really had the opportunity to work for repeat sets but instead basically let the dogs off, dogs get a sniff down there half and they convert it into points. Dogs are starting to go up gears now.

Jackson having a big game for the Bulldogs.

What a tackle on Mansour.

Good stuff from Penrith.

After Cleary's mid-field bomb, it looked like the Bulldogs were going to extend their lead. The Panthers really muscled up and regained control of the contest.

The fifth tackle options are killing them.

Lichaa off for the Bulldogs.

Last edited:

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Waynesaurus
  • Justwin
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Broncorob
  • Lurker
  • The Don
  • Volvo Driver
  • Johnny92
  • FACTHUNT
  • cento
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • Hoof Hearted
  • broncs30
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.