Finals Week 1

Sharks are just so bloody lucky.

Canberra without Hodgson is fucked. Baptiste is shit. Can't see Cronulla winning in week 3 though.

Joey leilua = flat track bully. Ive said it all year he doesnt like it when it gets hard

Need the cowboys to win against the storm for a chance of a grand final rematch

So how about Thurston and Smith get into a massive punch up and both get suspended for a week or two. That'll do.

Not sure whether to cry at the drug cheats being through or to laugh at Sticky choking... again.

Come on boys, **** each other up. I want to see shoulder charges, punches, massive head highs and a few eye gouges for good measure. Which ever team loses should be fielding a reserve grade squad next week through injury and suspension.

Going for the Storm tonight. I don't know if we can beat the Storm twice in Melbourne. In the GF yes. If we play the Cows then I'm sure they'll think they have us covered and be ripe for an ambush.

I honestly don't know who I'd rather play. Would prefer them both to have a lot of players suspended.

I honestly don't know who I'd rather play. Would prefer them both to have a lot of players suspended.

We beat Melbourne down there very recently. It would be very easy to just replicate what we did last time because if they try and go away from their game plan, we'll catch them out.

We beat Melbourne down there very recently. It would be very easy to just replicate what we did last time because if they try and go away from their game plan, we'll catch them out.

IMO the Storm are too good with their homework. We do the same thing again & they'll be ready for it. And be ready to exploit any small weaknesses of ours they can spot in video.

Haven't played the Cows for ages now, we're playing a much different brand of football now. Hopefully they'll be just as flat after playing Melbourne that we were. In contrast, I reckon our game last night might have been messy but it wasn't anywhere near as draining.

There is no team that benefits from flukey ricochet tries than the Cows.

LOL Thurston has done a Hunt.

Tight game, just what you'd expect.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Skathen
  • Wild Horse
  • Morkel
  • Midean
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Manlyman
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Lurker
  • Matheos
  • bb_gun
  • Culhwch
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.