Finals Week 1

Cows look more and more structured every week. If the D handles the structures they don't seen to have much else

IMO the Storm are too good with their homework. We do the same thing again & they'll be ready for it. And be ready to exploit any small weaknesses of ours they can spot in video.

Haven't played the Cows for ages now, we're playing a much different brand of football now. Hopefully they'll be just as flat after playing Melbourne that we were. In contrast, I reckon our game last night might have been messy but it wasn't anywhere near as draining.

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. We played well against them, but for all we know they were just testing us and will no doubt do their homework next time. I don't think we'll catch them by surprise this time.

Neither of these teams worry me honestly. Our attack is good enough to get through either of them IMO. It's just a matter of our attitude and defence being Top notch. Good kicking game, quality kick chase, good line speed, etc.

I'm quietly confident of our chances. Then again, maybe I'm biased.

Melbourne have had all the 50-50 calls tonight. I hope there's a good dose of media outrage.

Does it make me a prick that I'm finding solace in players getting injured in this game?

Cows should have had a penalty there for Coote being pushed into touch after he got the ball to the ground. Where the **** was the knock on???

How come the commentators aren't blowing up deluxe? Is Phil Gould deflated and outraged?

Last edited:
Penalty given away right in front of the sticks.... seems familar.

Finucane out would be a huge blow for the Storm. They have a arguably the best forward pack in the NRL (counting Smith as a forward too), and he's a big part of it.

Suspend Thurston for headbutting Cooper :takdir:

Go to golden point for 90 minutes you *****

Wow, finally a penalty for dangerous contact on a kicker.

Good job, keep smashing Thurston.

Beauty! Cows go in. 14-10 KTC

Last edited:
We need JT to miss his next 2 conversions or to just get a penalty in the Storm half

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Organix
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • jarro65
  • Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.