Finals Week 1

Not just dropped it, ran sideways and tried to offload on last tackle instead of setting up for a field goal.

Credit where credit is due, Cowboys have done extremely well to get this far and knocking out the defending premiers! Awesome.

Suck shit to the scum from the shire.

Credit where credit is due, Cowboys have done extremely well to get this far and knocking out the defending premiers! Awesome.

Suck shit to the peptides.
Yep well done Cowfucks

Upload 2017 9 10 18 21 16

Awesome defence from the Cowboys. I was beside myself when they gave Leutele that penalty on Hampton (can Green just piss him off for good?) but they just managed to tough it out. Jason Taumalolo & Coen Hess were unreal going through the middle and Morgan played like a man possessed. He has come so far as a player this season, I doubt even his biggest fan could ever predict it.

I'm glad Cronulla finally paid for their brand of fumble ball. They've been awful to watch for 90% of the season and they finally got embarrassed by a side that was getting ready for Mad Monday.

How dumb are Gallen and Fifita. I lost my multi but it's too funny to even care

Not just dropped it, ran sideways and tried to offload on last tackle instead of setting up for a field goal.

Exactly what I was going to say Alec..
Suck shit sharks!

Get fucked Cowboys. I'm fucking sick of their fairytale bs. If they had lost this, all the dickheads would whinge "Cowboys wuz robbed".

Parra better put fucking 50 on them but they have a shocking record against the cowcheats so it won't surprise me if there's more bs next Saturday.

Oh and when Gallen lost the ball, Bolton had a hand on the ball. No Sharks penalty. Sharks rorted. But we can't upset JT now can we.

Oh and can Fox stfu about fucking 2015 ffs.

If the Cowboys make the grand final they should pull a Canterbury 1988 and name JT on the bench.

They won't miss anything without Hampton.

Active Now

• marw
  • Broncorob
  • kiwibronco
  • Fatboy
  • Fozz
  • Rambstien
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.