Finals Week 1

Cleary has a freakish kicking game

Condolences @The Don your boys gave it a real crack. Hopefully with any luck they'll be better for the experience.

In the end the Roosters proved too classy. Defensively they generally had the Titans measure and their last play options proved a major difference.

They really should have won by more but errors, defensive lapses etc. just kept the Titans in it.

I thought they might have had a look at that to see where the Panthers players foot was when he batted it back.

How did Cook get injured there? Or was he just trying to kill momentum?

Souths are gone.

They can't handle the Panthers energy. It's going to take a pretty special effort from them tonight.

How did Cook get injured there? Or was he just trying to kill momentum?
Don't think he was trying to kill momentum... there was still one tackle left and him being down meant no markers and a quick ptb inside the 10m.

Might've jarred his left shoulder??

His arm didn't show much give coming down in the tackle

Don't think he was trying to kill momentum... there was still one tackle left and him being down meant no markers and a quick ptb inside the 10m.

Might've jarred his left shoulder??

His arm didn't show much give coming down in the tackle
Yea it was weird, thought he might have been winded for a sec.

Yeah righto Johns, calm down.

It was a routine catch.

Yeah righto Johns, calm down.

It was a routine catch.
are Ch 9 splooging over Crichton as well??

Anasta is having orgasms every time he touches it.... I can almost hear the tears in his eyes after that drop

There's the customary intentional penalty on the first tackle.

Dont know if its just me, but does Cook not run the ball a great deal these days?
imo cook has only ever had one great year 2019 i think it was.

hes still a decent hooker just has never really look like an elite hooker like he did that year.

Dont know if its just me, but does Cook not run the ball a great deal these days?
It’s the dud coach he’s got now.

He’s gone downhill fast since the super coach that unlocked him left.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.