Finals Week 1

What's up with the black and white style filter on the up close camera?

imo cook has only ever had one great year 2019 i think it was.

hes still a decent hooker just has never really look like an elite hooker like he did that year.
I think Cook is still very much elite... I would say he provides the best service in the comp (literally fires 20-30m bullets either side all game).

It's just that his role in the souths attack has diminished so much over the last few years.... everything is just get it to the backline.

He might do a little bit when it's close to the line, but if he gets a quick play the ball he just seems reluctant to run the ball. He'll have a dart, but instantly be looking for someone to pass to.

Good try. Can the ref grow some balls and penalise Penrith for being offside. Fucking shits me to tears they are allowed to leave so early.

What's up with the black and white style filter on the up close camera?
Is it just the 4k, ultra HD camera or something??

Can remember similar for the cricket when it first popped up

This will likely get no air time or mention in the media or the emd of round brriefing but titans were actaully robbed.

The roosters actually broke a little known rule called "the wall".

"If two or more players form a wall (side by side) next to the play the ball and don’t allow the opportunity for a defending player to move directly towards the player in possession, the referee will penalise for obstruction"

Screenshot 20210911 201841 Adobe Acrobat

This will likely get no air time or mention in the media or the emd of round brriefing but titans were actaully robbed.

The roosters actually broke a little known rule called "the wall".

"If two or more players form a wall (side by side) next to the play the ball and don’t allow the opportunity for a defending player to move directly towards the player in possession, the referee will penalise for obstruction"

View attachment 15150
They were also well offside for the last play that we bombed. Happy enough to be there for me so oh well. Our fault bombing that last play imo.

this has been a good game so far.

its a shame that Melbourne seem to be on not just another level but anther planet compared to these teams.

really hope they choke i just cant stand to see bellamy and storm win another gf

Panthers get a square up immediately

while cook does some good things in attack he can get really lazy at times in defense.

seen those sorts of effort from him a few times this season

Is it just the 4k, ultra HD camera or something??

Can remember similar for the cricket when it first popped up
No idea but I don't like it, havent seen it before today's games.

Also Arrow talks a lot of shit.

Is Cody Walker outside the 10 before Johnston runs him back onside?

Should have been a goal line drop out there.
Yeah I thought Taafe touched it first whilst he was dead... if that is the case then it doesn't matter what Momorovski does with the ball

How convenient that nothing gets called for Penrith there until they can find a penalty against Souths

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Midean
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Organix
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.