Finals Week 1

Storm just too well drilled. I BELIEVED IN YOU MANLY! Never again.

Putting it on the afl to see if I can stomach that sport.

Storm have adapted to the new rules better than anyone else.

Convenient time for his usual interchange

Strategic use of the head bin again by the Storm.

Storm too damn clinical.
They just dont make mistakes.

If it’s not one thing it’s something else they just refuse to play the game in a fair matter

For every season the NRL gargle on Melbourne's balls is one more year the comp is hemorrhaging
The meme about the comp being fair and balanced is hilarious.

One example is that virtually every promising talent that emerges from the Broncos system gets talked up deluxe until they get ridiculous offers. Meanwhile, the storm have grant and smith on like 500k or less and you never hear about their Walsh equivalents who haven’t made their FG debuts. Imagine the media if we had grant playing for us Rn on 500k.

Storm kissed on the dick by the refs, what else is new?

The meme about the comp being fair and balanced is hilarious.

One example is that virtually every promising talent that emerges from the Broncos system gets talked about deluxe until they get ridiculous offers. Meanwhile, the storm have grant and smith on like 500k or less. Imagine the media if we had grant playing for us Rn on 500k.
Fucking exactly. Every club and their dog would be in the rumor mill threatening to poach them off us

That's a whole new level of idiocy if DCE is right and the touchie wasn't in a position to make a call on the Harper no try.

That's a whole new level of idiocy if DCE is right and the touchie wasn't in a position to make a call on the Harper no try.
Was still forward though from what I saw.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • broncs30
  • Culhwch
  • Lurker
  • Manifesto
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Rambstien
  • HarryAllan7
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.