Finals Week 1

Do you think sides have figured Cleary out not that he has to deal with kick pressure with his blockers being more scrutinised now that Bennett’s bought it up

Fifita haha... $1.35 million. Complaints about the titans not bringing him into the game just like the Broncos got. He isn't just lazy, he has the brains of a club player, in under 10s. He ran BEHIND his player for the no try bcos th3 titans need to find a way to sneak a $1.35 million player into the game, but he also ran a decoy 3 or 4 times and he was IN FRONT of the play haha in every single facet of the game, every single one, bar tackle busting he is in the bottom 10% for 2nd rowers, he is SHOCKING now..

The titans making it into the 8 with 10 wins (actually worse win percentage then they got last year) will hide how shit and dissapointing they've been. I see a cowboys 2017 gf effect happening, bs-ing themselves into thinking theyre something they are not
dude at least we made a game of it. The last time your team made the finals they were flogged 58-0 remember. :rofl :rofl

So much salt starting to come from Donkeys supporters that we even made it to the 8 - the same salt the Cowboys had to cop when they started getting a few up on ya over the past 7 or so years. Talk about entitled.

Those two blockers beside the play the ball both need to be sin binned.
I reckon they were in front of the play the ball too

dude at least we made a game of it. The last time your team made the finals they were flogged 58-0 remember. :rofl :rofl

So much salt starting to come from Donkeys supporters that we even made it to the 8 - the same salt the Cowboys had to cop when they started getting a few up on ya over the past 7 or so years. Talk about entitled.
Nawww :’(

Bit cranky they absolutely ballsed up a simple play to win?

Last night when Titans had huge momentum and attacking the Rorter's line Radley went down 'injured'. The commentators came out with the usual "he never stays down". Well hello what's he doing now FFS? So the ref stops play he gets attention. After a few minutes the ref realises he's been conned and asks the trainer if he's going to do an HIA assessment or not (he had been clutching his shoulder). As soon as the ref asks this, Radley gets back in line and the play continues.

So Rorters have had a good two minutes to recover and the sting of the Titan's attack has been halted. Almost the next play Radley is down field off-loading (with his terribly injured arm) for Tedesco to score.

Is this smart play or just straight out cheating?

Yeah great game against the roosters c side and you's still managed to **** it up 👏👏

Did not see that coming. I was expecting the Panthers to put 40 on them and I bet Cleary thought the same. Good coaching by Bennett. Reynolds outshone Cleary on the night, but really that was a team effort. Penrith looked rattled. We could learn from that.

I reckon they were in front of the play the ball too

View attachment 15154

Probably a couple of cm’s in front, but what they did is not actually illegal. It’s only illegal if the players forming the wall deny the defence an opportunity to directly run at the player taking the field goal.

Rein wasn’t denied that. He made the mistake of not milking a penalty by purposely running into one of the players and falling to the ground.

It was a 50/50 call that didn’t go the Titans way.

That was an easy 9 game from Reynolds. It was a master Halfback's performance. They flat out do not win that game without Reynolds.
It was for the most part. Just goes to show experience matters. Cleary over Reynolds in skills every time, but the old dog can still get it done when it matters.

I question him not going for field goal from ten to go. He should've shut that shit down. Penrith were right in it until the last minute. Golden point against Cleary's boot; that's a massive risk not worth taking.

I question him not going for field goal from ten to go. He should've shut that shit down. Penrith were right in it until the last minute. Golden point against Cleary's boot; that's a massive risk not worth taking.

Penrith’s line speed played a big part in that.

Yes!!! We found the other Titans fan…

Now we have the full set!!

I also think Bennett kept his powder dry in knowing how to shut down the Panther's attack. One thing I have been watching closely is Luai, specifically wanting someone to absolutely flatten him when he runs. I've been waiting and waiting and waiting, and it never fucking happens, because he never takes a hard dig in to the line. He'll run, and if he can get in between defenders and not be dominated he'll do so, otherwise he'll get an early pass away before the defence is on him. I've been thinking he is just a massive cat who loves to dish it out but won't get his hands dirty with the ball in hand.

But the last few games I have realised it may be a deliberate ploy. He deliberately niggles to not only put the opposition off, but to put a target on his own back, in order to take the heat off Cleary. The Rabbitohs got to him (Luai) once last night, and drove him back about 10 metres, but the rest of the time the defenders let him run, knowing that if their defence is set, he absolutely will not run, and will always pass it instead of copping a hit. A couple of times they were caught out and Luai did make some half breaks, but it was preferable to them targeting him hard to smash him and ending up short on the outside. By having the numbers, it took To'o out of the game via the sideline, and effectively left Cleary as their only attacking threat. It was too much for him to do on his own and he predictably got flustered without the time and space he normally enjoys.

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  • NSW stables
  • Manlyman
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.