Finals Week 1

52618C3E C7AD 488D 9916 E9F16CEF9B22

dude at least we made a game of it. The last time your team made the finals they were flogged 58-0 remember. :rofl :rofl

So much salt starting to come from Donkeys supporters that we even made it to the 8 - the same salt the Cowboys had to cop when they started getting a few up on ya over the past 7 or so years. Talk about entitled.

ummm ... your username has "Bronco" in it.

so what is it?, are you're actually embarrassed to be a Titans fan that you tried to hide it by latching on to us?

or was it that you're just a bandwagoner who simply goes for the team higher on the ladder? in which case you should never use the term "we"

p.s. we've comfortably beaten the Roosters once this year, and only an illegal challenge stopped us holding a 2-0 record over them in 2021

Parra to win today I think. Knights attack sucks too badly. Souths have the easier side of the draw now, but I think they would prefer roosters again over manly (unless its a manly with an injured tom).

Souths best chance is hoping Parra keep up their recent form and take down panthers and Melbourne (again). But that's a tough ask...

Its looking like a storm v rabbits GF. Melbourne would be heavy heavy favourites. But if there's anyone who knows how to play of the underdog card it Bennett.

It was for the most part. Just goes to show experience matters. Cleary over Reynolds in skills every time, but the old dog can still get it done when it matters.

I question him not going for field goal from ten to go. He should've shut that shit down. Penrith were right in it until the last minute. Golden point against Cleary's boot; that's a massive risk not worth taking.
There was a field goal planned at around the 8th minute but the pass was one of the worst you’ll see. Landed behind him and rolled 10m.

Wasn’t too many good chances after that.

Newcastle are taking the piss with these stoppages.

How Frizell is allowed back on is a travesty.

Moses does it all himself. Saifiti lags behind putting Moses 1-1 with a forward and he does it all himself.

A huge try before halftime and potentially in his career.

Back to back and the Eels have blown this game wide open.

Ponga decided he couldn't get to Fergo so he put a shot on Tuala instead.

Ponga is a myth.

A fullback of his supposed quality should have been able to stop at least one of those tries at the very least.

Now Eels go into half time with the momentum after scoring back to back tries.

How Frizell is back on the field I'll never know. He had proper jelly legs and was well out of it.

Eels have been on top since that Knights knock on that the challenge didn't overturn.

On Ponga, I think at his best he is unbelievable. Every bit as influential as Teddy/Turbo/Paps etc.

Its just not shown enough, and when he isnt at his absolute best he just looks like he doesn't care.

the Roosters are fighting the Verrills charge

Tell you what, I’m a bit on the fence with ponga these days. He’s good in origin when he’s not injured, so I assumed he would be just as good in finals footy and not his cherry picking mid season self. But I dunno.. I fell like he could have done more in defence in both those situations.

now that I’ve said this he’ll go on a tear in the second half.

50-50 call goes Waqa's way and the Eels capitilise with a fairly standard block play to give Fergo space to stroll over.

That should be game.

Hold the phone Tuala scores.

Knights weren't going anywhere until the Eels decided to go the charge down deep inside Knights half. They concede a six again and Clifford took the odds to it with an early grubber.

Tuala did very well to ground it.

Hope this stays close. Last 2 goal kicks have been class

Can’t stand Stirlo commentating this game. Basically praising all plays (bad and good) from the Eels.
Go the Knights!!

Active Now

• Spoon
  • GCBRONCO
  • Big Del
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • BroncosAlways
  • Justwin
  • kiwibronco
  • FACTHUNT
  • Strop
  • HarryAllan7
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fatboy
  • achievedrap
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.