Finals Week 1

Some heads will roll from that call.
Gutho dropped it on the ground in an attempt to kick, knock on every day of the week.
No doubt, we can't have a NSWRL pet team suffering that.

The kick from Gutho is really questionable but if you don't think everything after that is a penalty try then we'll never see another one again.

The far bigger problem present for mine is how predictable these finals have been. You could be forgiven for thinking this season deserved to be the top 4 only and stop wasting our fucking time with the rest.

The first time I remember seeing it was Kurt Gidley years back around 07-09.

Then there was the infamous Benji kick in the Week 1 2011 final.

I can barely remember Billy's. Didn't he just drop it cold but had the presence of mind to toe it through asap? It wasn't like Gutho who shaped to kick and fluffed it?

The first time I remember seeing it was Kurt Gidley years back around 07-09.

Then there was the infamous Benji kick in the Week 1 2011 final.

I can barely remember Billy's. Didn't he just drop it cold but had the presence of mind to toe it through asap? It wasn't like Gutho who shaped to kick and fluffed it?
All I remember of Slater's was that he kicked it on the 2nd bounce so it should never have counted anyway. But video ref gonna video ref.

dude at least we made a game of it. The last time your team made the finals they were flogged 58-0 remember. :rofl :rofl

So much salt starting to come from Donkeys supporters that we even made it to the 8 - the same salt the Cowboys had to cop when they started getting a few up on ya over the past 7 or so years. Talk about entitled.
The same salt that every other club has given us since we thought about joining the NSWRL? Poor baby.. Also that's not what entitlement means.

Some heads will roll from that call.
Gutho dropped it on the ground in an attempt to kick, knock on every day of the week.

they allowed Slater to get away with the same thing against us.

The NRL have scheduled Melbourne’s prelim to clash with the AFL 2 Melbourne teams grand final. lolol.

The Simpsons Flute GIF

They love to shoot themselves in the foot don't they.
At this point the storm probably have more QLD fans than Victorian fans so NSWRL don't really care... cash is still cash

At this point the storm probably have more QLD fans than Victorian fans so NSWRL doesn't really care... cash is still cash

It is like a new DC movie being released at the same time as a Marvel blockbuster, it doesn't matter how you dress it up, no one in the supposed target market is going to care.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
  • Gaz
  • Bish
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Xzei
  • Organix
  • Kev_Guz
  • Strop
  • eggstar10
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • Mr Fourex
  • Waynesaurus
  • Browny
  • Tmac
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.