vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how that will change the final lineup ?

Kodi to half and Benji to the bench for mine.

Any word on TPJ ??
Honestly would prefer Niko to the bench.
Benji's kicking game almost got us the win last week despite our whole team playing terribly.

Now it's been said that Boyd is out ?!?

Yeah, TPJ and Boyd out.

Broncos have confirmed Boyd will not play, and TPJ is unlikely.

Hopefully someone, anyone, has been at training, learning to read the defensive line, and fucking fix the gaping holes of last week.

I would have been really confident of a win if Boyd and TPJ were in. Now it's a more dicey proposition although we deserve to be strong favourites.

Quick question, did anyone get their tickets for this game thru the Broncos? I rang them to get them as ticketek kept logging me off. Not same seats but member presale as I have more people coming.

I haven't received the email for tickets yet. Anyone else got theirs yet? Cheers.

Quick question, did anyone get their tickets for this game thru the Broncos? I rang them to get them as ticketek kept logging me off. Not same seats but member presale as I have more people coming.

I haven't received the email for tickets yet. Anyone else got theirs yet? Cheers.

Few people on Facebook saying the same. You'd want to call them.

Ahh bugger. Yeah called Broncs and they said they can't do anything as it was only for that day they could help, try calling ticketek. Calling ticketek is like the cowboys winning this year....impossible ha ha.

Honestly would prefer Niko to the bench.
Benji's kicking game almost got us the win last week despite our whole team playing terribly.
Benji will be in the halves for that very reason. I'm tipping that he'll lead the Broncos to victory this time around.

Why can't Mead start at fullback and benjii from the bench? Nikorima then will start at half back..

No Mead all together would be nice but I think leave the spine the way it is

Why cant Jordy play FB?

He used to be gun there, though admittedly he has stunk it up there the last few times he played.

Why cant Jordy play FB?

He used to be gun there, though admittedly he has stunk it up there the last few times he played.

It's because his groin is dodgy and he'll probably need surgery after the season to fix it up, that's why he's constantly avoiding the kicking duties, doesn't want to make it worse.

Hope we fix our left side this this game, defense in general actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • bb_gun
  • Rambstien
  • Broncosarethebest
  • NSW stables
  • Aldo
  • BroncoFan94
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  • leon.bott
  • Foordy
  • Manlyman
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.