vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just start Nikorima at Fullback this time ffs Bennett couldn't possibly make the same mistake twice.

Mead was fine at fullback ... he was by no means the reason for our poor performance ...

I wish I had more confidence than I do about this game. Even if we come out and clobber them tonight, I still can't buy into the building momentum argument because of how inconsistent they have been in the back end of this season.

Anyway - just win ffs.

Mead was fine at fullback ... he was by no means the reason for our poor performance ...
You can't be serious. Where do you think all those holes in the defense came from?

Same.........I'm not confident either, our handling and defense has been really poor.

I'm also not sure Benji can get the job done, for everything good he does he counteracts it will something bad, he also just doesn't seem to combine that well with Milf.

Penrith to throw plenty at us and we keep them to zero. Not bash and barge stuff, but they try a bunch of their trick shots and we just swallow them up. A couple of long range and a couple of short range try's and I'll be happy. Confidence in our defence and attack but not over confident because Penrith bent over.

You can't be serious. Where do you think all those holes in the defense came from?

That's something Boyd would have fixed, given how well he organises the defense ... it is not something Nikorima will fix though

That's something Boyd would have fixed, given how well he organises the defense ... it is not something Nikorima will fix though
So it was merely a coincidence that we improved our defense (not our error ratio) and attack once Niko came in?

Don't worry too much mate, I will survive.
eebaec51-7687-4718-8200-7151952999c3.gif

I never know if we are going to win they come out a different playing side each week one week will play with enthusiasm and confidence and then the next week we come out dropping balls and missing tackles. Does my head in

Reactions: Dee
Thaiday is our goal kicker tonight [emoji23], did any of you see him practising at training yesterday, he was slotting them

Really hoping isaako finds his way in the team he's worth the risk but doubtful

Su'a in for mead perhaps a chance

People would argue we're due a loss.

We have won our previous 6 finals game at home, our previous loss being in 2008.

We also have a good recent record beating teams at home twice, the last time we didn't achieve that was in 2009 when we lost to the Dragons in Round 4 but beat them in the final.

In 2011, we beat both the Warriors and Dragons at home during the regular season and then beat them again at home in the finals. In 2015, we beat both the Cowboys and Roosters at home during the regular season and then beat them again at home in the finals.

However, we have never won a finals game against Panthers. We have played them twice and lost both.

People would argue we're due a loss.

We have won our previous 6 finals game at home, our previous loss being in 2008.

We also have a good recent record beating teams at home twice, the last time we didn't achieve that was in 2009 when we lost to the Dragons in Round 4 but beat them in the final.

In 2011, we beat both the Warriors and Dragons at home during the regular season and then beat them again at home in the finals. In 2015, we beat both the Cowboys and Roosters at home during the regular season and then beat them again at home in the finals.

However, we have never won a finals game against Panthers. We have played them twice and lost both.
Do you remember that last encounter in 2003?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.