Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I'm good with that, I won't be watching another game this season anyway. Bring on 2017

Good to see some bashing of other clubs. I only follow one club....this one! Rugby leagues biggest problem is people that just 'love' the game but don't have a membership, buy merchandise, pay tv subscription or follow a particular club.

How many collingwood fans would be cheering on another team in the afl finals?

Good work boys.. Stuff the rest of em

The only team I legitimately want to see win the prem (apart from the Broncs, of course) is the Warriors.

I'm good with that, I won't be watching another game this season anyway. Bring on 2017

I won't be cheering for any other team but **** not watching anymore footy for the season.

If the Raiders win, just don't go on GH. No point getting angry over their fans.

Only go there if the Raiders are doing like shit if need a fix.

I don't hope any of the remaining teams when because I hate all of them. I want the storm to win because I hate them the least.

In order of hate:

Cowboys - **** them. **** them in their stupid fucking faces. I hated them before the Grand Final at that has intensified to unprecedented levels. The are a pack of whingers, co-captained by a man who has made a career out of whinging, coached by a sandy vagina wearing a cowboy shirt made exclusively of tears and dropped bottom lips. I want them to be kicked out of the comp. If they go back to back I will absolutely spew.

Raiders - Worst fans in the game. If any supportor group deserves to get so close to victory and then die in the arse and never make the 8 again, it's them.

Sharks - drug cheats that got no consequence for their drug cheating. Lead by a player an
absolute **** of a man. Paul Gallen deserves to have achieved nothing within his career, it is horrible enough that he won an origin series. Long may their misery continue.

Storm - Hate them but nowhere near as much as the others.

I'd like the Sharks to beat the Cowboys in their very next game this friday.

Just so their beating us, was all for nothing, and they can't advance.

Geez a lot of hate out there. I love my Broncos and very disappointed with the loss but that won't stop me watching the rest of the finals.

Cows v Sharks should be a cracker.

Don't think the Cowboys have won in the shire for quite a while so that works in the Sharks favor, Cowboys have performed poorly away from home this year as well.

Geez a lot of hate out there. I love my Broncos and very disappointed with the loss but that won't stop me watching the rest of the finals.

Cows v Sharks should be a cracker.

Oh, I will be watching. Watching and hating.

Don't think the Cowboys have won in the shire for quite a while so that works in the Sharks favor, Cowboys have performed poorly away from home this year as well.

Cowboys won't be playing in the shire.

I don't recall the NRL changing their mind about Sharks getting a game there. As far as I know, they are playing at SFS.

I don't watch NFL when is it on and has the season started? what channel?

Coming into week 3 of the season. Not sure if you have Foxtel but ESPN has some of the games. Free to air has games on 7mate. Go for the Packers!

Active Now

• Big Del
  • thenry
  • LittleDavey
  • john1420
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Tmac
  • theshed
  • Lostboy
  • Tim K
  • Wolfie
  • marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.