Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Glenn out for 4 months with a shoulder reconstruction, he'd been carrying a shoulder injury for the last couple of months of the season.

You've gotta wonder how many players are carrying injuries that we don't hear about, Gillett was struggling with a shoulder injury post-origin, and I'm pretty sure Oates was never the same after his early round shoulder injury.

Glenn out for 4 months with a shoulder reconstruction, he'd been carrying a shoulder injury for the last couple of months of the season.

You've gotta wonder how many players are carrying injuries that we don't hear about, Gillett was struggling with a shoulder injury post-origin, and I'm pretty sure Oates was never the same after his early round shoulder injury.

Maybe 3 more likely 4 though depends how quick the recovery is, That means he would be available in the first few weeks of the trials, so he shouldn’t miss any time from games there which is good.

Is it our technique causing so much shoulder damage, in so many players?

My Jarrod Hayne dream...

Broncos have a new policy:

We don't do Origin.

If we didn't have to put up with origin every year, we would be extremely hard to beat for the title

We need to come down with a mystery virus during Origin...

We need to come down with a mystery virus during Origin...
I believe they changed the rules not long ago where if you're ruled out from a rep game, you can't play a club game that weekend.

Yeah Lyon retired from rep footy all together so he was exempt

Yeah Lyon retired from rep footy all together so he was exempt

Only very late in his career. IIRC he wasn't eligible to retire from rep footy until the last 2 or 3 seasons of his career, but they always looked the other way.

Only very late in his career. IIRC he wasn't eligible to retire from rep footy until the last 2 or 3 seasons of his career, but they always looked the other way.
I didn't think you had to be eligible to retire? I thought a player could choose not to play rep footy if they wanted.

I didn't think you had to be eligible to retire? I thought a player could choose not to play rep footy if they wanted.

I'll have to do some digging. I think there is actually some criteria - if you're eligible and selected, you must play. The Rep selectors though decided there's no point picking a player that has no desire to represent. Except that one Origin series a few years ago.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Ras
  • Dash
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mrslong
  • lynx000
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Lurker
  • Justwin
  • Financeguy
  • The Don
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Galah
  • jd87
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
  • Jazza
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.