Finals Week 2 Discussion

Re: Finals Week 1 Discussion

NRL, go and get fucked

The cows ripped off 3 years in a fucking row.

I am over the refs & League

The NRL can go **** themselves.

Last edited:

Cowboys robbed once again IMO. That wasn't a knock on, there was a Roosters forward pass from Friend to SBW shortly before the field goal, and an obstruction in their own half all in the last 10 minutes.

C'mon fellas, you can't give up 30 points and expect to win. Cowboys only have themselves to blame.

And to top it off we have to put up with a smug Pearce and Fittler. **** you Channel Nine!

That was a no try.

It went forward from the arm, you could see it go forward.

This is disgraceful. Robbed again absolutely robbed and good on JT for not speaking his mind though he had every right to. Refs cost another team their season and ruin what was rightfully the greatest comeback ever. Goodness me.

Cowboys fucked in the arse by the refs in the finals 3 years running.....unbelievable.

I wish Thurston let rip on the refs etc.

That's a knock on by any definition. Man touches ball, ball goes at least a metre forward. Nek minnit: "That's never been a knock on in the history of rugby league"

And I hate the roosters.

Last 8 minutes, SBW knocks on and Rorters get a penalty. Mini obstructs in the lead up to the field goal, no penalty. Friend forward passes to SBW and no call in the lead up to the field goal. SBW knocks on over the try line, Rorters get the ball. And that disgraceful last call.

Rofl, what a disgrace.

For the record I think that it was a knock-on from Lui, but how about up the other end where there was 2 blatant forward passes, a knock-on called a penalty from SBW and a knock-on called a play the ball from SBW, and a blatant obstruction not picked up on.

What a joke.

Cowboys scored a try after a forward pass earlier in the game from memory, so that decision is a leveller

That's a knock on by any definition. Man touches ball, ball goes at least a metre forward. Nek minnit: "That's never been a knock on in the history of rugby league"

And I hate the roosters.

It rolled forward, it's not a knock on if it rolls forward.

The Maloney field goal should never have happened. Never mind the last no try. I would honestly hate being a Cows fan.

It rolled forward, it's not a knock on if it rolls forward.

He tapped it on the 0 of 30, it landed on the arrow. That's 1m closer to the try line by my reckoning.

Maybe I should post this in the controversial opinion thread, but I thought the SBW penalty was fine too. The tackler had his hand all over the ball, and I'm pretty sure he pushed it out. Ruck penalties are always 50/50 though.

However, there were forward passes galore from the chooks, all night, as usual. And the obstruction that should have been called near the end there.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Astro
  • Skathen
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • DMZ
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.