Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Friday
7:55pm - Brisbane Broncos vs Penrith Panthers

Saturday
7:40pm - Parramatta Eels vs North Queensland Cowboys

Looks like Moylan has sorted his personal issues ... reports are that he may return against us

Looks like Moylan has sorted his personal issues ... reports are that he may return against us

Well that is F****d he shouldn't be aloud if he said he wasn't going to play finals this year he shouldn't then, it mustn't have been that important then whatever it was.

I hope he does, he has been mediocre all year.

Well that is F****d he shouldn't be aloud if he said he wasn't going to play finals this year he shouldn't then, it mustn't have been that important then whatever it was.

NRL can't stop if if he is cleared by the club ... he hasn't actually done anything wrong

Cows... the Sydney Harbour salt content would jump to new levels!

Interesting comments from Green stating that Parra have been the form team and that they are probably certainties to advance to the preliminary final.

I wonder if the Eels will believe their own hype and just completely shit the bed.

It wouldn't be the first time a team has done it.

I think I'd prefer the Eels to win, purely because I think they'll be a more entertaining match-up against the Roosters. The injury depleted Cowboys are admirable, but not exactly fun to watch.

If the Eels don't believe their own hope and play like they have been, they'll meet Melbourne in the GF.

I think I'd prefer the Eels to win, purely because I think they'll be a more entertaining match-up against the Roosters. The injury depleted Cowboys are admirable, but not exactly fun to watch.

Pretty much this. **** I hate the Roosters. I think Eels would have a better chance against them.

Whoever wins this will go to the GF. I can't see Roosters winning next week. The way they beat us last week is a very poor way to win a match.

Whoever wins this will go to the GF. I can't see Roosters winning next week. The way they beat us last week is a very poor way to win a match.

If the cowboys make it to the gf and the broncos don't that'll be really sad.

CRINGE! Nice job Cooper - have to be called over for the handshake/PR snap.

Active Now

• Socnorb
  • Fozz
  • Porthoz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bert_lifts
  • Manofoneway
  • Maroon4life
  • Skyblues87
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • peter09
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.