Finals Week 2

Every fucking time Feldt scores the fucking commentators have to always mention the fucking GF to rub it in.

That was slick by cowboys starting with Granville

Feldt scores against the Eels, let's talk about the Broncos........Lowe kicks the conversion, let's talk about the Broncos. **** I hate commentators.

Tough game to pick a side on. The Grubby Parra or the Cowboy *****

I was going for the eels originally but they are grubs. Plus I think the cowboys winning will be bad for them long term. I'll explain: if they win they will think that a halves combo of Morgan and Martin will be able to keep them as a top 4 side "they got us to a prelim with the horrible injuries" (they actually have a lot less players out tonight then we did last night). In reality there is no way they will. At the moment teams have been taking them lightly ("they don't have Thurston so..") and they also have not been dissected over an off season (element of surprise in a sense) but they would easily be figured out. Add to that taumololo (who is a freak and will be among the best forwards of all time by the time he retires) cannot be expected to carry the team as a middle forward year after year (example would be burgess, who was in similar form a few years back). Last but not least by far, they wouldn't have got anywhere near the finals with their no Thurston win percentage this year. They won 8 out of 17 without him and still relied on the dragons choking. This little finals run is great coaching by Paul green but it would definetly paper over the cracks that not having Thurston gives North Queensland

This, like the game last night, is what the NRL finals are all about these days, grubby and defense orientated rubbish, that's why our win last night was so impressive.

This, like the game last night, is what the NRL finals are all about these days, grubby and defense orientated rubbish, that's why our win last night was so impressive.

Welcome to the Melbourne era

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
  • Culhwch
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Stix
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.