LIVE Finals Week #2

Unbreakable

International Rep
27.4° S, 153.0° E
  • Staff
Tonight's game should be interesting, I'm not 100% confident on who will win, I expect the Sharks will, but it wouldn't shock me if the Panthers pulled out a vintage come from behind win.

However, I think tomorrow nights game will be a stomp, Dragons played their grand final last week and have lost their best player, Rabbitohs 20+

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
Looking forward to this. The girls looked good last week and hopefully they flog the Roosters. Oh there's another game after? I think I'm busy..

Kimlo

International Captain
Brisbane
Hopefully the Rabbits get played into top form by the Dragons so they cantake out the comp.
Anyone but those Melbourne cheating flogs.

Kimlo

International Captain
Brisbane
Hard to pick a winner tonight, it's really a toss of the coin which side turns up. On balance, I'd say Cronulla are the better team, but I just think Penrith have a higher ceiling. If they're both playing their absolute best I reckon the Panthers have a bit more in them.

ivanhungryjak

NRL Captain
Suncorp Stadium
Looking forward to this. The girls looked good last week and hopefully they flog the Roosters. Oh there's another game after? I think I'm busy..
I’m with ya. Who cares about the NRL? The girls are where it’s at.
DISCLAIMER: This view may change at any time dependant on Broncos results.

broncsgoat

NRL Captain
Watching these two shit teams plod around week two of the finals makes Sunday even harder to swallow

Kimlo

International Captain
Brisbane
Go the Sharkies. They're a way better chance of knocking Melbourne out. Penrith won't get past next week even if they win this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter