LIVE Finals Week #2

Discussion in 'NRL Live Game Chat' started by Unbreakable, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup NRL Player

Reynolds wow.

2. lol Hunt.

3. Browny

Browny State of Origin Captain

Drunk
    Vintage Hunt with that last play

4. Lockysillegitimatechild

Lockysillegitimatechild NRL Player

“Ive regained my confidence”.... haha good luck with that... 5 years of that dragons, for $1 million + a year. Wow

5. I don't think Hunt realized it was 5th tackle.

6. PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987 NRL Player

Who really gives a ****
    He’s a useless fucker and deserves all the criticism he gets

7. We would have won tonight if we just played to our potential last week.

8. Number6

Number6 QCup Player

Classic Hunt. Does enough to get you there but sh*ts the bed on the final hurdle. Hope bloke is ok but f*** he is not fit to wear number 7.

In his defence without his try they don’t get close but who the f*** runs it that last play? Did they just lose count?

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  9. Alec

Alec International Rep

I thought I'd enjoy seeing Hunt **** up, but I just feel sorry for him instead.

Harry Sack and mrslong like this.
  10. Reynolds 3 field goals in 1 game
    Hunt 0 field goals in 212 games

Spot the Halfback

11. Steve-o

Steve-o BRL Player

Ben Hunt - talented footy player, crumbles under pressure. Whether he knew it was last tackle or not doesn’t matter, it’s his job to know the tackle count. What a massive stuff up... I honestly can’t get over that

12. Man Hunt is bad in clutch games.

13. Caniffe

Caniffe

Running the ball in a game to get you to a prelim when there was no prior near breaks? Wow.

14. Lockysillegitimatechild

Lockysillegitimatechild NRL Player

Thats whats so **** frustrating about our team... we COULD be a great team, but we never are when it matters...

15. Number6

Number6 QCup Player

With a mostly fit roster (without the soft tissue injuries at least) used well we play Storm in grand final with a half decent shot of winning (depending on which fairytale sounds better).

For me injuries didn’t help and might have been a killer this week but didn’t give ourselves a shot with how the roster was used.

16. winslow_wong

winslow_wong State of Origin Captain

bris
    Yet last week he some how literally kicked us out of the park

17. Alec

Alec International Rep

Yeah, if we played like we did in the last 3 weeks of the regular season, we'd smash either side tonight for sure. Just a really poor quality game, Roosters must be licking their lips. I know Souffs can be inconsistent, hopefully they really lift next week.

18. Souths will be missing Inglis next week. Roosters will be missing Latrell.

If Souths can somehow keep Inglis, I give them a good chance of knocking out the Roosters.

19. PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987 NRL Player

Nothing in the Inglis tackle imo

Steve-o likes this.
    I'd have to have another look at the G.I tackle, but it looked far less obvious than the Latrell one. And as the studio was saying, even if he gets a Grade 1 charge, he'll be good to play against the Roosters because of his good record. He'll be playing for sure.

Locky's Left Boot, Kimlo and Wolfie like this.