Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Sydney Roosters vs. Canberra Raiders
SCG, Friday 9 October 2020
Kick-Off 7:50pm

SYDNEY ROOSTERS

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Josh Morris 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Luke Keary 7. Kyle Flanagan 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Angus Crichton 13. Isaac Liu

14. Lindsay Collins 15. Sitili Tupouniua 16. Mitchell Aubusson 17. Sonny Bill Williams

18. Nat Butcher 19. Daniel Fifita 20. Matt Ikuvalu 21. Lachlan Lam

CANBERRA RAIDERS

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Semi Valemi 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Jordan Rapana 5. Nick Cotric 6. Jack Wighton 7. George Williams 8. Josh Papali'i 9. Tom Starling 10. Iosia Soliola 11. John Bateman 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Joseph Tapine

14. Siliva Havili 15. Dunamis Lui 16. Hudson Young 17. Corey Harawira-Naera

18. Sam Williams 19. Matthew Timoko 20. Kai O'Donnell 21. Michael Oldfield

Parramatta Eels vs. South Sydney Rabbitohs
Bankwest Stadium, Saturday 10 October 2020
Kick-Off 7:50pm

PARRAMATTA EELS

1. Clinton Gutherson 2. George Jennings 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Ryan Matterson 13. Nathan Brown

14. Will Smith 15. Andrew Davey 16. Kane Evans 17. Ray Stone

18. Oregon Kaufusi 19. Brad Takairangi 20. Haze Dunster 21. Daniel Alvaro

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS

1. Corey Allan 2. Alex Johnston 3. Campbell Graham 4. Dane Gagai 5. Jaxson Paulo 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Tevita Tatola 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Jaydn Su'A 12. Bayley Sironen 13. Cameron Murray

14. Mark Nicholls 15. Liam Knight 16. Jed Cartwright 17. Keaon Koloamatangi

18. Steven Marsters 19. Hame Sele 20. Troy Dargan 21. Patrick Mago

Let's gone Raiders.

Picking SBW over Collins is dumb. What has he done in his 20 minutes of NRL action this season compared to Collins?

Put em to the sword Raiders.
Would love to be a fly on Uncle Nicks wall tonight.

Byebye Rorters, no 3peat for you cheating *****.

Haha man, I turn it over during quarter time in the AFL and what do I see? Ashley Klein being a moron.

He makes a decision, Rapana has enough time to JOG it to the 20, take the time run to the (offside) defensive line and THEN Klein agrees to a captain's challenge AND says it is within 10 seconds. Deadset, a minute had passed.

I'm going back to the AFL.

Haha man, I turn it over during quarter time in the AFL and what do I see? Ashley Klein being a moron.

He makes a decision, Rapana has enough time to JOG it to the 20, take the time run to the (offside) defensive line and THEN Klein agrees to a captain's challenge AND says it is within 10 seconds. Deadset, a minute had passed.

I'm going back to the AFL.

It's 10 seconds after restart of play so they were correct. At least it meant the Roosters wasted the challenge.

Here comes Sonny Bill, will he last more than 10 minutes before going off wheezing?

Love seeing the Rorters getting exposed!

They're getting old and slow which is why they are being exposed on the edges. Flanagan looks ordinary and their play is just bash and barge except for Teddys efforts to be creative.

Why arent they checking that for Kleary blocking the Raiders player from chasing

Just watching 9 & i reckon I could go the full Spanish on Ruan, anybody else like to slap those Tongan lips with your Johnson?????

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • Shane Tronc
  • lynx000
  • Wild Horse
  • Rookie Alan
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Dash
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • Alec
  • BroncoFan94
  • Bucking Beads
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.