Finals Week 2

Knight, Kolomotangi, Nicholls, Cartright...who are these people?!
No doubt WBs zombie foot soldiers

Under-rated but gee impressive, no errors just tuck it under the arm with a bit of footwork and Cook, ARey and Walker feed off the back off that.
Even sironen has been going ok

Knight, Kolomotangi, Nicholls, Cartright...who are these people?!
No doubt WBs zombie foot soldiers

Under-rated but gee impressive, no errors just tuck it under the arm with a bit of footwork and Cook, ARey and Walker feed off the back off that.

I'm not sure if you're crediting Bennett for all those signings but worth noting that Koloamatangi had been in Souths system for years and was highly rated. Nicholls was also another ex-Storm forward that was picked up either by Madge or Seibs.

Great game from Koloamatangi in particular. There was nothing doing in the lead up to the Knight try and then he proceeds to wind up, bumps off a few tackles and gave Cook room to weave his magic.

I'm not sure if you're crediting Bennett for all those signings but worth noting that Koloamatangi had been in Souths system for years and was highly rated. Nicholls was also another ex-Storm forward that was picked up either by Madge or Seibs.

Great game from Koloamatangi in particular. There was nothing doing in the lead up to the Knight try and then he proceeds to wind up, bumps off a few tackles and gave Cook room to weave his magic.
Guys like this playing for probably less than half of what offenhague gets...id add nathan brown too....shit my head hurts 😂😂

Even sironen has been going ok

I've been very impressed with his development.

When Seibold failed to find a replacement for Crichton, I raised the point that they hadn't found an adequate replacement. The only player they signed in his stead was Bayley Sironen who was merely an OK prospect. It wasn't like his brother who was right up there with the James Tedescos and David Klemmers, he just seemed like a fringe first grader. However this year he's really found his footing and while he has some nervous moments in defence, he keeps busy and he's proven a really solid option in a problematic position for Souths.

Gutho had them all in a huddle after the game......wonder if theyre gonna have a gender reveal

Maybe it’s the only place they can chat about that “stuff” without having their phones tapped.

Last edited:

When Seibold failed to find a replacement for Crichton, I raised the point that they hadn't found an adequate replacement. The only player they signed in his stead was Bayley Sironen who was merely an OK prospect. It wasn't like his brother who was right up there with the James Tedescos and David Klemmers, he just seemed like a fringe first grader. However this year he's really found his footing and while he has some nervous moments in defence, he keeps busy and he's proven a really solid option in a problematic position for Souths.
Spot on👍 wonder if he can play fullback!!
shades of how bellamy turns average toilers into decent players....bennetts obviously done the same for long periods just shows how far behind we are and kevvy has a massive job hes taken on

That's the word, "fringe first grader", that whole bench who'd not get a look in at other clubs or even over our star studded wunderkids. It's like how WB had no names like Mark Hohn, Tony Currie, Terry Matterson, Gavin Allen playing like world beaters.

That's the word, "fringe first grader", that whole bench who'd not get a look in at other clubs or even over our star studded wunderkids. It's like how WB had no names like Mark Hohn, Tony Currie, Terry Matterson, Gavin Allen playing like world beaters.
Yep, exactly like that time Bennett turned those 4 talentless hacks into Australian and Qld/NSW players. :facepalmwastaken:

Steady on, Currie had played for both Qld and Australia and won a grand final before joining the Broncos...hardly a no name.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.