Finals Week 2

I know the result probably played a part in it but tonight I watched the wallabies beat south africa, and it was the first time in a long time I actually enjoyed watching a game of rugby. Somehow, their product is gaining a ton of ground on league.... the game is shit in its current form and the dead set blatant corruption that everybody can see just sickens me.

Idk if I missed something with that TPJ interchange but if they put him on unfairly, how does the NRL punish them? A fine to go to the next week of the finals you take any day of the week?

Why did the NRL official let him back on if it was the wrong call? (We all know the answer is uselessness.

Isn't the interchange official from the NRL not the clubs? If so nothing they can do to the Panthers
Maybe, hence the "idk if I missed something". Cheers for clearing it up didn't notice.

Idk if I missed something with that TPJ interchange but if they put him on unfairly, how does the NRL punish them? A fine to go to the next week of the finals you take any day of the week?
What happened ?

And that the commentators are mentioning nothing about all the bullshit free interchanges and HIA's.

"Penrith just so courageous" ... yeah **** off NSWRL 🖕
Yep, I don't get how it's not called out for the rort that it is.

I know the result probably played a part in it but tonight I watched the wallabies beat south africa, and it was the first time in a long time I actually enjoyed watching a game of rugby. Somehow, their product is gaining a ton of ground on league.... the game is shit in its current form and the dead set blatant corruption that everybody can see just sickens me.

Yeah man, I hear ya. I never thought I would be a bigger fan of the AFL than the NRL but here we are, it isn't even close now unbelievably unless the Broncs are playing.

Yeah man, I hear ya. I never thought I would be a bigger fan of the AFL than the NRL but here we are, it isn't even close now unbelievably unless the Broncs are playing.
I was a huuuuuuge lions fan in 01-03 (lol).

It helps that the wallabies are finally winning again... I've found myself watching them every now and then as well. Started because a mate from school made the team.
What happened ?
Some Panther gets injured tackling an Eel and the Nrl official let TPJ on for a free interchange because they had none left.

nrlphysio saying TPJ returning was an "unused" free interchange from Nikora's previous head high
So there's no time limit for when you can come back on for a report interchange 😂😂😂😂 fucking pathetic. That is such an NRL rule.

Deadset. 5 free "report" penalty interchange. 1 HIA off, then HIA back on.

I don't know how the Mitch Kenny interchange was made, it's listed as free which means report foul play interchange normally.

Man, **** that.

I don't care about Parra one bit, but sick of this crap going unmentioned.

Cue the Tooves meme, but it's legitimately time.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Mustafur
  • heartly87
  • broncoscope
  • Organix
  • Broncorob
  • Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.