Finals Week 2

It helps that the wallabies are finally winning again... I've found myself watching them every now and then as well. Started because a mate from school made the team.

Some Panther gets injured tackling an Eel and the Nrl official let TPJ on for a free interchange because they had none left.

Unless playing the All Blacks, never watch those games.

I know the result probably played a part in it but tonight I watched the wallabies beat south africa, and it was the first time in a long time I actually enjoyed watching a game of rugby. Somehow, their product is gaining a ton of ground on league.... the game is shit in its current form and the dead set blatant corruption that everybody can see just sickens me.
My old man is a kiwi so it’s all I ever watched and played growing up as well as only broncos games. Lost the interest a while ago but I’m swinging back lately. they have been very proactive with getting ahead of the professional fouls, I don’t agree with their red cards for dubious high shots but apart from that the product is very much improved.

V’landys is genuinely driving this game into oblivion.

My old man is a kiwi so it’s all I ever watched and played growing up as well as only broncos games. Lost the interest a while ago but I’m swinging back lately. they have been very proactive with getting ahead of the professional fouls, I don’t agree with their red cards for dubious high shots but apart from that the product is very much improved.

V’landys is genuinely driving this game into oblivion.
Yeah i was a rugger growing up.. played up until I was 20.... (**** that was a while ago)...

International rugby just ended up shitting me to tears with the endless box kicks and negative play... I swear it wasnt like that when i was a kid..

It's still a big part of the game but league has been so watered down that its not as noticeable.

Man, **** that.

I don't care about Parra one bit, but sick of this crap going unmentioned.

Cue the Tooves meme, but it's legitimately time.
Thing is that it's probably been happening all year and completely unnoticed... or more likely ignored by NSWRL media.

I recall Newcastle getting 18 interchanges in a game due to freebies and HIA's

Brad Arthur just said "well there's been plenty of whinging in the last couple weeks and they got what they wanted" and "might've helped them tonight". Does the NRL not know everyone notices this shit?

Thing is that it's probably been happening all year and completely unnoticed... or more likely ignored by NSWRL media.

I recall Newcastle getting 18 interchanges in a game due to freebies and HIA's

You're probably right - I remember someone on here saying if they had time they would document all this dodgy crap, I think it was after a Storm game... Perhaps @Kimlo ?

We can look at starting a GoFundMe to launch this project.

nrlphysio saying TPJ returning was an "unused" free interchange from Nikora's previous head high

That is the biggest load of shit I have ever heard. Channel 9 were questioning it when they saw the "free interchange", I just knew the NRL would either completely make up a rule or somehow it would just be swept under the rug. This is fucking rigged.

Brad Arthur just said "well there's been plenty of whinging in the last couple weeks and they got what they wanted" and "might've helped them tonight". Does the NRL not know everyone notices this shit?

If you have ever paid any attention to Annersley (and I can certainly understand if you never have, the bloke is absolutely clueless), it isn't the game that is a problem, its the best its ever been. The problem is the fans, according to him, we're rubbish.

Supposedly the trainer used the wrong card according to Channel 9.

Pangai Jr on for Kenny was the 8th interchange.

Sorensen coming back on with 2 minutes to go was the free interchange.

Well just found this and now I am confused.
View attachment 15220
JFH was already on a free for his lie down off a nothing hit without the ball so it was freebies on freebies.

Penrith losing track of how many interchanges they had from all the freebies that PWall was thinking about suiting up.

The game is a fucking joke.

He also goes on to mention, that because of the free interchanges, they had a spare interchange either way.

If you can’t use the free interchange when the incident happens then it should be forfeited.

twenty minutes later would not happen in any professional sport anywhere in the world

it’s not a bloody Chance card in monopoly granting you an outta jail card

Active Now

• Redux
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • bert_lifts
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Astro
  • bazza
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • mrslong
  • Behold
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.