Finals Week 2

Odds on kikau getting a concussion at the 20/30 min mark?

Odds on the NRL turning a blind eye yet again?

"The Storm and Panthers are just so relentless in their defence because their fitness is way above other teams".

Their interchange systems coupled with concussion "cough" protocols:

v3wplkdg499i.gif

I think our last game against Newcastle had far more excitement and entertainment value than that shit sandwich dished up by Manly and the whinge brigade.

Semi-final? More like semi-comatose.

Did I see a replay of radley punching a dude and then getting away with it Scott free?

One set of rules for the NRL, then another set of rules for the Roosters. Pathetic.

They say there is not enough evidence of a punch, alongside a perfectly caught photo of Radley punching Keppie.

Hahaha **** me dead, imagine if that was Flegs? He'd be out for 3 months! Oh but "Radley doesn't have that in his game"....just like Latrell....

NRL is a fucking joke, honestly.

One set of rules for the NRL, then another set of rules for the Roosters. Pathetic.

They say there is not enough evidence of a punch, alongside a perfectly caught photo of Radley punching Keppie.

At any given moment there would be 4 or 5 cameras on every aspect of play. I'm sure if the NRL wanted to they could release the footage to prove it was inconclusive. Instead they just expect the public to trust them. Imagine if someone took them to court for gross incompetence or deliberate corruption, on the basis that careers are forever tainted due to the bias and "reputations" resulting.

Hope this game coming up is more entertaining than last night.
hate both teams, but would rather see the Eels beat the Panthers.

Go parra. Refs and bunker to get the panthers home.

That’s why the floating bomb needs to be used more often by kickers.

Edwards gives up on it totally and leaves it for Crichton... where are the commentators talking about a panther giving up on the play??

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.